patch for exploit?

Kachiko

Reaction score
So, what was the exploit they are patching for tonight?
Someone here has to be in the know.

Must be a lot of folks doing it, whatever it is, for them to state right up front that they were fixing an exploit. Don't they usually just say "emergency maintenance"?

Anyway, I'm sure it'll come out after those in the know get their fill of w/e it is.

god...

Good God! I love being here. We see all the *This is the exploit, lets go pillage the hell pout of it :) * reading the SoE posts on exploits all i get is *Well, i PMd a Dev about this Exploit months ago, I PM them so i have that sactisfaction i cant get else where...

Anyway lol. I saw a mention of an EXP exploit, as well as a mention to other exploits on Rallos. Anyone have any ideas?

Good God! I love being here. We see all the *This is the exploit, lets go pillage the hell pout of it :) * reading the SoE posts on exploits all i get is *Well, i PMd a Dev about this Exploit months ago, I PM them so i have that sactisfaction i cant get else where...

Anyway lol. I saw a mention of an EXP exploit, as well as a mention to other exploits on Rallos. Anyone have any ideas?

Rallos lockout exploit was fixed. However, interesting side note: Your old Rallos lockouts from PRIOR to the patch are no longer valid, and you can still get Rallos Returns raid.

very well could have done something to the slipgear quest as well, that may have been the xp part ..

There is also another bug/exploit other than the Rallos one that I Pm'ed to a dev the day before this patch. It came after the hard mode patch and directly involves them. I'd say this was 1/2 of the exploits fixed in this patch.

Quoted from last post in that thread linked above (well, last when I linked!)

What's going on with slipgear?

Was there always a required level on slipgear? b/c i just tried on my level 20 and he says i have nothing for someone with your abilities.

Aight well i guess its nerfed to a lvl requirement now, so many peopel abused the macro on mayong that they got angry

Edit: charm of lore still works fine

It's not really an issue, imo... since lvls 1-20 are so quick anyway. Does it slow you down a little? Maybe... heh but not significantly.

It's not really an issue, imo... since lvls 1-20 are so quick anyway. Does it slow you down a little? Maybe... heh but not significantly.

The quest is probably lvl 55ish now to stop people on mayong from chaining it for PP.

So its a bit more annoying as it was a nice aug at lvl 20