old bloodfields question

doa

Reaction score
ive been for the past week tryin to spawn naddik and thangrel in old bloodfields

but for some reason they havent been popping for me at all

i read that if u stay in that very far corner of zone outside castle wall that leads into cod, and kill all the nocs/kyvs that roam damn near in your face at the camp spot that those are the phs

but doin that 5 hours a night has produced nothing!

i was at a different camp last night and people were in my normal camp for naddik/thangrel and it seemed every 30mins naddik or thang would po.

am i just havin insanely shitty luck? anyone have any pointers for gettin them to pop? any help would be greatly appreciated

If your facing CoD castle ent, make your camp to the right, outside the castle wall all the way to the back. There is 3 Nocs on the hill to your left, pull and kill them 1st. Pathing issues at times when pulling from the field.

Thangrel's ph is a yellow Con Noc that paths exactly like him. Watch for a yellow con Noc to path to the right of the castle. He will path right in front of your camp but not in aggro range. He paths back and forth from the entrance valley. "Naddik"s PH paths virtually the same way and is a yellow con " A Kyv".

Good xp but the spawn rates can be frustrating at times. Good Luck~

Taken from Alla

Sounds like you are in the wrong spot or something, they are easy to spawn.

hrmm thought thats where i was campin ill check again tonight

ty for the response

The spawn rates are just screwing you. I've been in obf for hours and hours and hours without a named, and then I've been in there where they spawn every other spawn cycle. It sounds like you're probably in the right place (the very far NW corner of the zone, just outside the castle walls), but maybe just having poor luck.