NFL Fantasy Football 2013

I always thought I had a pretty decent team, but no matter what I would lose.
I wish the season was about 10 weeks longer now that I'm finally on a roll. Sorry for crushing anyone else's dream of making the playoffs, but my team finally all put together a great week... 307 points... I think that's the most this year :)
Still in 11th place though I bet lmao

i had 313 week 1 but went downhill from there

I needed Shady McCoy to save some of those points for you Twizz. I am hoping we meet in the playoffs. I am looking to avenge my sweep this year. GL

I needed Shady McCoy to save some of those points for you Twizz. I am hoping we meet in the playoffs. I am looking to avenge my sweep this year. GL

Well it's going to happen. Because Jamie lost and you won, you will get the 4th seed and play me next week. I am hoping that after the year that I have had, I walk away with more than the $10 for most points. :)

Well it's going to happen. Because Jamie lost and you won, you will get the 4th seed and play me next week. I am hoping that after the year that I have had, I walk away with more than the $10 for most points. :)

Twizz you had a hell of a year and definitely deserve to win but I shall not lay down the nb has to fight. I'm in the club right! GL brother twizz may the best bugger win.

/salute

ylTMxUb.gif

:cool:

Congrats on the the money team,I think it was nbgs team?? Really fun season. Jim great job again. Twizz great season sorry you lost. Merry Christmas to all my fellow buggers I love all you guys. Thanks for kicking me in the ass when I was going through my troubles that is what family is all about. I actually changed a bunch since my seperation and ultimate divorce. It has been my best year since everything. My ex wife and I are great friends almost to the point I would consider remarrying her.

Again Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!

Sorry for Slow response after winner was made. Power just came back up with our redkneck power company leaving us powerless for 7-10 days and counting for some.

Ill be trying to get winners paid before the 5th of Jan! if you won and dont receive payment by then please PM me.