Next target macro?

topcik

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Is there any macros that will just target closest target unitill it's dead then goto the next one?

Is there any macros that will just target closest target unitill it's dead then goto the next one?

Pretty sure I've made one for GK/MonkBug. I'll modify it and post it here.

Here it is. I didn't delete any of the old code, just put in a | before the command to keep it from executing. Just a quick touchup.
Quick note about usage of this Macro. It uses a parameter (user input) so to use it type /mac AutoTarget #, where # is the number of PC's in the zone with you. for use of this macro I'd say that it isn't really needed, Lemme know if you want me to remove the Max PC count from the code. It also has a GM check which I intend to leave. If you intend to automate combat using /melee stickrange=10000000 or something to that effect you might also consider looking at the code/reading the echo from the start of the macro to add Merchants/Quest NPC/Bankers or other unkillable NPC's to an "alert list" to tell your character to ignore them.

Origionally I had created this macro for monkbug, it would automatically target the nearest NPC, spam the monk bug with like 500 hits continue until target died and then target the next one warping to it, was killing about 530 mobs in about 12 minutes with 3 minutes of downtime for the zone I was in to respawn. But using it as an auto puller of sorts (only good for open zones really) is less noticeable LOL.

My apologies, I forgot to take the /warp s out of the code for over the limit on PC in zone. removed old code and uploaded a new cleaned up version. Please lemme know if there is any trouble.

Attachments

• Autotarget.mac
    1.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
MAC worked great! But, I should have told you it was for a bard running circles. Just want the next mob to show up in my target screen. Same as if I hit F8.

MAC worked great! But, I should have told you it was for a bard running circles. Just want the next mob to show up in my target screen. Same as if I hit F8.

So you want me to change the get target line to /keypress F8.....

because my Mac grabs the nearest npc 360 degree's around you, if you just want to put it as if it were pressing F8, change /target npc noalert 3 to /keypress F8