new server update

2.4.10 is the latest for my theme. It was last updated in late April. Themeless version is 2.4.13 and was updated end of May so maybe that has to do with it. I wish they didn't charge $3 per theme just to use this damn thing especially now that the themes are missing updates.

Tapatalk 4 works fine though so ill just switch over to that one. Guessing it's an issue with a newer plugin build not being compatible with the older theme that was never updated. Ah well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

ok. here was the problem:

the client was doing math based off of the time zone of my computer. Which wasn't the timezone of the server. This lead to shenanigans. Should be better now.

the client was doing math based off of the time zone of my computer. Which wasn't the timezone of the server. This lead to shenanigans. Should be better now.

For some reason I found that hilarious.

it was a pain in the ass! my computer is 10 am PST, the server is 13:00 EST. so i set the time to +3 hours. refresh the timezone data and TADA! It's now 20:00.

it made me sad.

I'm being told that some people are getting popup ads on the site.

Anyone who has gotten these can you tell me.

What page were you on when it happened?

What site was the ad for?

Any other additional information like page url location, anything you can add to help track down what this is.

Thanks.