new server update

rob

Super Trooper
Reaction score
All,

We updated to a new server. If you see anything odd or out of place, please let us know. This will allow us to quickly identify problems and then ignore them.

Thanks!

new bug: the forums time is a few hours off from the old. This post will be buried for a few hours. Hopefully no one notices.

getting login issues to mq.. saying login name doesn't exist on actual mq login..

actual error says... The provided account login name doesn't exist..

Last edited:
Try restarting your computer to flush your dns.

Let me know if it's still happening after restart.

k, trying now.. will repost soon as back up..

same thing after restart.. cant login still... even tried... ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew

and restarted router just because.. no go..

I was actually playing on an eqemu server, then got a message that I was logged out, now this... heh

Can you try re-downloading the installer and see if that fixes it?

same.. links to download aren't working.. hehe did manage to get mmoloader to download from htw link.. tried it.. after renaming old mq directory.. and no go still on logging in..

redownloading now .... link is working.... will reply with results soon

found another problem, syncing some more files. this will take a few. hold tight.

just to update ya, redownloaded and installed ... same problem, cannot login. I see your last post, waiting patiently

What version of MQ2 are you using?

Is anyone that is having MMOLoader login issues using live version?

I'm using mq2 3/28/2013 on eqemulator, which was working fine until about an hour ago where mq2 "logged out"

I've synced the latest releases over for all the compiles. will get the historicals in a bit.

I'm kind of a newb with mq2, if I should be using a different version for eqemulator lemme know