Need a little help

wanksalot

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I am new to using macros and a few of the plugins, so please bear with me.

I loaded all the a few of the prereq plugins for MQ2Bot, modified my ini for a few items. Here is my issue. I am not pulling when in range. Here is my ini file and log - toon name is removed and replaced with SK.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtlPs81KVRZugYcrEVa8T26XinYxJA

Any assistance for a macro noob would be appreciated. and if you prefer I attach the files here, I will do that instead.

MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40

MeleeAt=0 could be the issue. I'd compare it to other toons INI's to see what theirs says versus that.

I've not been using MQ2Bot for a while but this sticks out as plausible reason a toon wouldn't attack. I feel like MeleeAt would be a health percentage to actually start meleeing. So perhaps raising that to 100 will help.

Hey Chat,

The biggest issue I had, was that I was not pulling with the macro. If I pulled manually, the macro started tanking as it should have.
I do hate to say this but I tried kissassist, and I had it up and running w/o much change in the matter of 10 minutes. So I'm either dumb or I was missing something in the instructions here.

I really like the plugin list w/ MMObugs better then that other site so I would really like to get this working and get rid of you know who and you know what.

Bit of a necro bump but just wanted to point out I was having an issue with tank not meleeing and MeleeAt=100 fixed it. Thanks Chatwiththisname

So much to do ... always more waiting, have to quit sit down family meals

I've not been using MQ2Bot for a while

boxing the old fashioned way? /SMASH BUTTONS RAWR!!

Nah, I code my own stuff, so I'm usually testing instead of playing.

Rest assured, Chatwiththisname all you do IS appreciated and highly respected my friend! Take a break, smell some fresh air and kill something on screen. :cool: You'll sleep better.