Question my shaman dont act right.

Dabrixmgp

Reaction score
I have a 62 Shaman in my 6 man group and I cant figure out how to make him play properly. He seems to be all over the place and I dont know how to make him act right. He seems to prioritize healing, which is great, but if I wanted a Healbot Id just use a merc. He also does nuke and DoT. But now for the bad. First of all he sends his pet when the mob is still like a mile out. Sometimes he slows on INC but if its resisted he just gives up. Sometimes he just refuses to slow at all. Also he refuses to cast spirit of puma line even if hes full mana and the entire group is full health. I have 5 melees in my group so that melee proc line sure would be awesome. Any idea on how to get him to slow on every pull and keep procs on my melees?

OK the puma line will eventually resolve itself. Once I got the PoP version he now casts it in my Warrior. It seems the spell line eventually goes from single target to group. I think the not slowing was a mob health issue. If Shaman was in the process of Cannibalizing and then had to cast heal on himself, then pet, then tank he wouldnt slow cause mob was usually under 50% at this point. If he didnt need to do thise things he opened with Slow.

We are going to need more details. Are you using bot.mac, bot40.mac, mq2bot plugin something else?

If you're using one of the three mentioned above please post your ini.
Note: remove your character names

Once we have more information we can help.