Murdunkss Last Stand update = instant tier 5 merc?

Bugsrus

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have no other progression done but i have read this update gives you a tier 5, true? Thanks for replies in advance.
Peace

edit, or tier 4, whichever it it.

once you beat the warrens theme, regardless of what void you are in. You can buy a Tier 5 merc.

The entire Rathe/Earth theme will give you the merc. Its a couple "solo" tasks and finally Murdunk's group task

Right.
The merc tiers are based on particular tasks, not by the progression like the voids are.

It's not just Murdunks though. You have to do the three tasks in the frog area (one is an easy pick up 3 ground spawns and turn them in), and then the two that you have to kill various Rallosians and the named mobs by RCC ZI. Once you've done all 5 solo tasks + Murdunks, you can get a Tier 5 merc regardless of your progression in any of the other themes. The same holds true for Tier 4 mercs in FoS, Tier 3 in Kith, and Tier 2 in OGH.

is there any chance some one could post a link to a list of exactly what tasks are required for each tier of merc, or simply post a checklist... i have one some where for the void progression and i thought you needed to get the void ones done for the corresponding merc...

just need to do the progression tasks for every theme

OGH=tier 2
kithicor=tier 3
FoS=tier 4
Rathe=tier 5