MQMoveutils and background windows

rogue_01

Reaction score
I am using wineq to multibox. I have my bots set to stick to a mob using mq2moveutils. It only seems to work on the foreground window though. All the bots using any mq2moveutils command in the background windows just "wobble" back and forth and don't really do anything. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Do you have anything limiting background fps? that will affect any background instance trying to follow/stick.

What stick parameters are you using?

If your stick parameters are too strict + background lag could result in the characters never quiet reaching the parameters leading to constant attempts being the wobble?

Personally I only recently started using MQ2FPS to limit frame rates + frames rendered. I noticed a significant improvement in my background characters ability to follow/stick without the obvious effects of lag more common with plain EQ /follow and multi boxing.

/stick set wineq on

You can set it in [Defaults] in the ini. Set it for each toon that has saved settings also, either turn it on, or edit the ini.

WinEQ=on

Also, don't use any heading true (toggle/set heading true, use loose or fast. And toggle/set truehead, use loose).

htw

</pre>