MQ2ReachIt, Source? Or titanium compatible version?

cvinion

Reaction score
Title pretty much sums it up, I was hoping that although EqEmu is not supported here I was hoping that someone would have a precompiled DLL from 2005 with reachit, if not I was hoping someone may possibly be able to backdate this to work on the titanium eqemu client as so we can all be far reaching on EMU.

Title pretty much sums it up, I was hoping that although EqEmu is not supported here I was hoping that someone would have a precompiled DLL from 2005 with reachit, if not I was hoping someone may possibly be able to backdate this to work on the titanium eqemu client as so we can all be far reaching on EMU.

EQEmu is supported, that's why there are 2 or 3 EQEmu compiles....

EQEmu is supported, that's why there are 2 or 3 EQEmu compiles....

Understand, however the SoF compile would work however I am unable to find a copy of SoF to use, and SoD doesn't work on p1999. With that being said the request was for a titanium version of the ReachIt plugin as there isnt one working with that compile. So hopefully someone who knows more about plugins or has the scource can throw up a dll of ReachIt which works for titanium.

Theres good reason why the ReachIt plugin doesn't work for the Emu versions of MQ2. They can very easily track warping, and especially on P99 you will very quickly be banned.

P99 is very very strictly against any and all Mq2 use, and will ban you immediatly if caught. Warping is a very easy way to get caught and banned vefy quickly. It's not worth it.