MQ2NoGold

Num

Premium Member
Reaction score
htw,

"Added MQ2NoGold: Will auto-close the 'go gold' popup in game, as well as prevent non-gold account causing browser launch on camp/exit."

Where is this? I just patched and don't see it listed in the plugin config window. I also tried /plugin mq2nogold while ingame and got a message saying that it could not be loaded.

htw,

"Added MQ2NoGold: Will auto-close the 'go gold' popup in game, as well as prevent non-gold account causing browser launch on camp/exit."

Where is this? I just patched and don't see it listed in the plugin config window. I also tried /plugin mq2nogold while ingame and got a message saying that it could not be loaded.
It's there. It's in the zip, the installer, on the patcher, in plugin config, etc. etc.

Auto-update won't auto-check it for you. You have to run updates from the tray icon, then check it. Otherwise, loader will think you deleted it yourself, and don't want to have it on your system, so 'automatic' updates won't default check it.

Hope that was clear. I ramble!

htw

Thanks for the info. It was automatically skipped like you mentioned. This plugin is awesome. Thanks man!

The default ini for this uses:
Button1=ALW_Close_Button
Which just minimizes it to the gold window box.

Any reason it didnt use:
Button1=ALW_Dismiss_Button
Which actually closes it?

The default ini for this uses:
Button1=ALW_Close_Button
Which just minimizes it to the gold window box.

Any reason it didnt use:
Button1=ALW_Dismiss_Button
Which actually closes it?
For that part of the plugin, I was using some of my code from the emu plugin I threw together (MQ2AntiAFK), and just changed the notification type there.

Patch it, and the default will be Dismiss.

htw

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for this plugin. Many of my accounts are gold for the moment but some of them are dropping to silver soonish and this plugin will make it a lot more bearable. No browser hijack when logging out and that annoying window auto-banished is worth the price of admission!

so it minimizes the go gold give us more money PLEASE window and it goes into a small area (seen up to 3 or 4 minimized thingies, does soe just keep sending pop ups and will that window continue to fill up w nogold minimizing them?

With the patched version it totally dismisses the window now :)
If you patched the new .dll and its still doing it delete or repatch the ini.

Thanks for that update btw this plugin totally rocks now for silver accounts.