MQ2MoveUtils / MQ2Melee

expmonk

Reaction score
Anyone else have problems with these 2 plugins for the titanium client?

I can't get stick or moveto to function at all in the MoveUtils plugin. I can't get any skills to fire with the MQ2Melee plugin either.

/stick on, /stick on 50, /moveto loc 1000 1000, /moveto loc 1000 1000 on, /melee kick=on.....

Those should be proper commands, yet they do not work.

Also noticed that EZFollow and FollowNPC are not working :(

Anyone else have problems with these 2 plugins for the titanium client?

I can't get stick or moveto to function at all in the MoveUtils plugin. I can't get any skills to fire with the MQ2Melee plugin either.

/stick on, /stick on 50, /moveto loc 1000 1000, /moveto loc 1000 1000 on, /melee kick=on.....

Those should be proper commands, yet they do not work.

/stick don't work for me but mq2melee worked

i've also noticed that when i first type /stick to get it to work.the message shows "you are no longer stick to anything." and when i /stick again,message shows"you are now sticking to XXXX." when i try to use keyboard move the char to brake the stick as before, it shows" you are now sticking to xxx." so funny.it's shows the opposite information as i meant to do.

Also, /circle only works the initial time you use it. Manually moving from the circle and trying to use the function again gives messages such as:

5.64738e-316 Circling Radius 5.31665e-315, center 5.33381e-315 9.43356e-289

It seems that it works again if you die or zone, or unload and reload the plugin after every circle.

I take it back.... circle WAS working when I would unload and reload the plugin... now it's not working at all. *sigh*

Skills should be firing with mq2melee since when I updated it yesterday. I haven't chased down wtf moveutils issue is yet though, sorry. It's only doing it with titanium. ><

htw

I did some more testing with the circle function last night. If I manually run out of the circle, it breaks and I can hopefully unload + reload MQ2MoveUtils to make it function again. If I use /circle off to stop it before manually moving, I can use the function again perfectly to start another circle without issue.

Still haven't had any luck getting /stick to function though.

Stick is not working for me either on any of my characters running macros that utilize it. The old solution was always unloading moveutils, and re plugging in moveutils. But no matter how many times I do it, they still just stand there. Every other parts of the macros work, just no movement. Thanks in advance for any solutions offered.

I'm having the same problem with /stick

Here is my setup:
Toon A (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work
Toon B (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work
Toon C (Box 2) (Standard Client) Stick DOES work

Brief summary. Toon C can use /stick. Toon A and B, can NOT use stick. I tried everything on the /stick wiki, as well as tried /stick set wineq on to get stick to work. I have tested Toon C on WinEQ and Standard client on both Box1 and Box2, /stick works every time. Ive tried Toon B on Box1 and Box2 both with WinEQ and Standard client, /stick does NOT work. Same with ToonA.

I am using EQTitanium version. Someone in game suggested I use SoD. Is this my only solution?

When on Toon A or B, if i type /stick it says "You are no longer sticking to anything", and when I move manually it says "You are now sticking to XXX".

The only thing I can think of now, is perhaps a Character name issue with moveutils?

Toon A: 11 chars
Toon B: 8 Chars
Toon C: 7 Chars

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem with /stick

Here is my setup:
Toon A (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work
Toon B (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work
Toon C (Box 2) (Standard Client) Stick DOES work

Brief summary. Toon C can use /stick. Toon A and B, can NOT use stick. I tried everything on the /stick wiki, as well as tried /stick set wineq on to get stick to work. I have tested Toon C on WinEQ and Standard client on both Box1 and Box2, /stick works every time. Ive tried Toon B on Box1 and Box2 both with WinEQ and Standard client, /stick does NOT work. Same with ToonA.

I am using EQTitanium version. Someone in game suggested I use SoD. Is this my only solution?

When on Toon A or B, if i type /stick it says "You are no longer sticking to anything", and when I move manually it says "You are now sticking to XXX".

The only thing I can think of now, is perhaps a Character name issue with moveutils?

Toon A: 11 chars
Toon B: 8 Chars
Toon C: 7 Chars
I will look into it as soon as I can. Sorry, but I am at work.

htw