mq2missing

fathersin

Reaction score
/missing zone and any other command will not work. Its just lists everyone in the zone.

/missing zone and any other command will not work. Its just lists everyone in the zone.

It's supposed to. You need to qualify it with another list type, whatever you are looking for (raid, guild, task, dz).

/missing raid zone
/missing raid task
/missing guild zone

htw

yes I have used it successfully in the past but currently it doesn't work.

/missing zone raid
/missing zone dz
/missing zone task
just spamms everyone in the zone not who is missing.

I think Brainiac updated it a few months ago, but I'm not sure we ever updated the compile.

EDIT: My bad was you :p

Yeah, heh. I updated it in the compile back then, AFAIK it was working fine. I had to do a reinstall on main test system though, so it has slowed me down with response to this. Hopefully I can get to it today.

htw

I had the same problem, not sure what happened to it, but here is the one I compiled and it works fine.

Attachments

• MQ2Missing.dll
    160 KB · Views: 1
I had the same problem, not sure what happened to it, but here is the one I compiled and it works fine.

Nothing changed in it. So unless you changed some code, then the original one works fine. Unless someone is using a buggy mq2main.

I just checked in game, and can't dupe this kind of issue. It seems to work fine here.

htw

I've had issues with it since the last MMOBugs release.

I'm only check task vs raid, and dz vs raid.

I'd get a bunch of erroneous output for one direction, and then a list of everybody for the other direction.

I will check it when the new compile comes out and post in detail. I use a brand new folder every time a new compile comes out, so I know it will be the currently included DLL.

I'm kind of wondering if it is where I compiled with different project options, and I do not see it, since I have vc05/08 32/64 redist packages installed, where others may not.

I'll set the project (linker) options back to what they were previously before the next release.

htw

i have everything as well

just did a /missing raid task, and it worked fine.

edit: a /missing raid dz came up okay as well. seems whatever broke it is fixed.