MQ2Melee Monks

Not if you max out Hastened Combination, puts Stunning Kick / Eye Gouge / Crippling Strike all on 30sec timers, so it goes off everytime CS does.

CS > WoF...ESPECIALLY if you use Stunning Kick AA with it. End up doing 100-200 more DPS while using 20% less END for it, but you kinda make it up by using SK with it =P but, yes, better than WoF for sure.

Nice! I have max SK so I will give this a try. Thank you.

Ok, dumb question inc.

So if I use this:
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calanin's Synergy]}) /disc Calanin's Synergy Rk. II
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Calanin's Synergy Effect]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>=35 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick

What do I do with the synergy and stunning kick settings in the ini? Do i set them to off (0) as the holyshits overrides it, or do they work together and I need to set them?

If you have a hlyshit for them, the normal ini settings is not required. Also not required is the ${Melee.Combat} check you have, its checking something thats true 100% of the time it looks at you holyshits. From the wiki:
* Holyshit:
Commands will be exectuted when in combat, no casting going on and the cursor is free.

it is possible to add a holyshit that continue to stunt kick under 35 if named mob ? for raid and named fight ) ?

it is possible to add a holyshit that continue to stunt kick under 35 if named mob ? for raid and named fight ) ?

Code:
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Calanin's Synergy Effect]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>=35 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick

belive this is right not tested

turning on

hey quick question when i type /melee (name) off it pops up a zero and shows as off. but when i type /melee (name) 1 i get unsported argument and when i type /melee (name) on it doesnt say or do anything and still shows a 0 beside the option. Am i typing something wrong? thanks

hey quick question when i type /melee (name) off it pops up a zero and shows as off. but when i type /melee (name) 1 i get unsported argument and when i type /melee (name) on it doesnt say or do anything and still shows a 0 beside the option. Am i typing something wrong? thanks
You should be using = in the arg.

Like: /melee combat=off
and: /melee combat=on

You can combine things, like:

/melee stickmode=off combat=on withstand=45 save

htw

Anyone care to post their full melee ini for a monk, including downshits and holyshits?

stuning kick when all aa done land all 15 sec so with one cs you can do 2 stuning kick ;and cs last on mob for like 18 sec ;

stuning kick when all aa done land all 15 sec so with one cs you can do 2 stuning kick ;and cs last on mob for like 18 sec ;

and this one time at band camp...

Last edited:
holyshit with dream walk and stuning kick work well and flying kick too

2 parter here... using CS and Stunning kick on a hot key combined for more DPS on the combo. That being said, does the uprgrade Dreamwalkers Synergy effect the combo?

I m also having a problem since the xpansion and update of Synergy constantly firing on its own. Had a problem like that with CS but cant find here on the boards what the answer was to it then.

any help much appreciated.

2 parter here... using CS and Stunning kick on a hot key combined for more DPS on the combo. That being said, does the uprgrade Dreamwalkers Synergy effect the combo?

I m also having a problem since the xpansion and update of Synergy constantly firing on its own. Had a problem like that with CS but cant find here on the boards what the answer was to it then.

any help much appreciated.
I made a change to how synergy fires, let me know if it's still spamming.

Thanks.

htw

Still spamming away sir, does the change from Calanin to Dreamwalkers effect that any?

Some reason after the update today my Cloud of Fists isnt firing anymore, anyone else getting this?

Anyone care to post their full melee ini for a monk, including downshits and holyshits?

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
disarm=0
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag8=1
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
facing=0
feigndeath=5
fistsofwu=5
flyingkick=1
groupcheck=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
infuriate=1
kick=0
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=25
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=25
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
respite=20
resume=30
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
stickrange=125
synergy=5
tigerclaw=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"|ear
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spelltorrent Ring"|ring
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Pestilence Shock].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence Shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters"|range
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Rivited Spaulders"|shoulder
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of Organic Darkness"|ring
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Hooded Scrykin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Hooded Scrykin].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Familiar of the Hooded Scrykin"|ammo
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Master's Aura
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Buff[Zan Fi's Whistle].ID} && ${Target.ID} && !${Me.Song[Drunken Monkey Style Rk. II].ID} ) /multiline ; /alt activate 1012; /timed 10 /casting 110628; /timed 10 /alt activate 1361;  /timed 10 /disc Drunken Monkey Style Rk. II; /timed 10 /aa act Infusion of Thunder; /timed 10 /casting 67742; /timed 10 /disc Speed Focus Discipline
version=5.421
ShowDebug=0
ShowAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowCasting=0
ShowControl=0
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowSpecial=0
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500

Thats my basic melee ini.

-Marius

Some reason after the update today my Cloud of Fists isnt firing anymore, anyone else getting this?
I will check, but I didn't change anything with Cloud of Fists (detection, activation, etc.).

htw