MQ2Melee Monk issues

allphuctup

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for some help on a couple issues I'm having with mq2melee with my monk. I didn't have these issues with the compile I was doing myself from macroquest2.com.

First is with mend. I set /melee mend=50 and it only makes mend fire about 10% of the time. It usually works on the first fight when I zone in and/or haven't fought in a bit, but if I'm fighting a lot of mobs in a row it's very spotty and not reliable at all.

Second issue is with Heel of Kai/Kanji. When I click this disc, my secondary attacks completely stop and I have to manually click Flying Kick for the duration of the discipline.

Anyone else have any of these issues? Can someone give me the code to make mend fire at 50% as a Holyshit. That would at least be a workaround for that issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

htw worked on getting fk to spam when heel was running but he wasn't able to come up with a workaround. i'd imagine that if you used a holy for FK instead of the built in melee command it would fire constantly during heel but i haven't tested that theory.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.DiscID}==25942) /doability 1

doability1 being flying kick

havent checked or noticed flying kick not firing HOWEVER

if you have anything else thats on same timer as flying kick

kick, round kick or any of the bunch of other short duration monk attacks on

you will miss a chance at a flying kick if it tried to do something else

check your ini make sure anything on same timer as kick is set to 0

Yeah, no other special is "on". Flying kick fires fine in all normal melee attacking, it only bugs out when when Heel of K discipline is activated. I'll give that holyshit a try.

What about a holyshit for mend to fire is my health is under 50%?

Thanks for the quick responses.

i go weeks or more w out going under 50 so hadnt noticed

im not sure how to deal w checking if mend timer is up so a hp check then do mend could spam

sorry i just dont find enough situations where 1) im low hp for mend 2)because i dont get low often enough its always ready whenever i need it......

My monk is my main tank, so on some t4 stuff I definitely dip low. I'm usually on my shaman doing supplemental healing and often on close calls I switch back to monk and have to manually click mend since the plugin isn't doing it for me.

Try to make a battle priest with my priest, get him a haste belt and a nice procing summon weapon and turn melee plugin on ...

He swing good and proc like mad but never ever ever ever ever ever stick to the target using built-in stick command ...

Copy setting from my dps melee and insert it same issues ... never never never never stick ...

Not sure what's going on ...

s0rCieR

Well after copying the settings from a melee dps its start working ... guessing their is a default value that is not set when character is a priest ...

s0rCieR

Well after copying the settings from a melee dps its start working ... guessing their is a default value that is not set when character is a priest ...

s0rCieR
by default, melee=off for non-melee toons. :p

/melee melee=on save

hehe

Note: Posting this reply made me feel.... odd!

lmao well first thing i did was

/melee plugin=on melee=on save

and cleric wasnt still attacking so guess its something else :)

Nothing else is going to stop you.

I think you were probably playing WOW, and just... forgot!

htw

i never and will never play wow ... lost so many eq friends to wow lol but lotro or dod online or some others mmo hell ya :)

ROFL

i need to triy your latest fix version might have been fix in it lol