MQ2Melee Issue

Zajiku

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why on my Rogue, MQ2Melee won't execute Battery, Wound, or Twistedshank. They all are input in the ini file correctly and loaded in game, as far as I know. I've tried manually editing the ini, and also modifying it in game to no avail.

Thiefeye as well is having issues. It's odd, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. Usually it just kicks on randomly and then kicks off when I log. Also sometimes when there is an update (MQ2Melee seems to get them a lot) it starts working. I do have the latest update, so it's not that.

I'm guessing there is something I'm missing, any help would be appreciated.

-Zaj

Here you go,

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
assassinate=0
assault=10
backstab=1
begging=0
bleed=10
disarm=0
enrage=0
escape=0
evade=0
facing=1
groupcheck=1
hidedelay=1000
infuriate=1
melee=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
pickpocket=0
plugin=1
resume=20
sneakdelay=1000
stickbreak=0
stickrange=0
strike=0
strikedelay=0
thiefeye=10
twistedshank=1
version=5.491
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

Thanks in advance,
-Zaj

So, nobody has any ideas? I've tried deleting MQ2Melee twice and re-updating it. Re-installing the entire MMO compile twice. Editing the ini in game and out of game probably five times each now. Nothing is working, the abilities are still not activating.

-Zaj

Well I can tell you it has worked for months and then I went to use it last night and it no longer works. So yes I have the cast plugin enabled already,

Well I can tell you it has worked for months and then I went to use it last night and it no longer works. So yes I have the cast plugin enabled already,
The debug log shows you do not (did not).

Next time, look first, then answer.

Last edited:
The debug log shows you do not (did not).

Next time, look first, then answer.

I'm sorry? Say what?

Sorry but I did in fact have it loaded since the first day of using MQ, which would be 4 months ago...

I had a bunch of stuff start acting wonky the other night After you suggested it I went and reloaded it, thanks. Still did not fix the issue. I went and looked and saw that the MQ2melee plugin was updated so I closed all of my EQ instances and updated MQ. Everything is back to working.

If you do not mind reading the debug on another issue not regarding this one...I am having a problem with my bard playing a song and then using the /stick hold function. He just stands there and does not stick, however he still works when I use the /afollow function from advpath.

edit-nevermind found the answer to my own question from the search. Edited my moveutils.ini and turned off the pause. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Glad ya got it working man. Let me know if something specific about rogues, as I don't play one or have one for testing - so any unreported issue would just go on and on without any resolution. Thanks again.

htw