MQ2melee bug? or how can I fix this..

Pyro

Reaction score
I just started using MMObugs version of MQ, before I was just using vanilla. But for some reason in both versions, whenever I press my cycle NPC key on my ranger, he will fire an arrow.
I checked my EQ bindings and Range Attack isn't bound to X, (my Cycle target) and also fiddling with with MQ2 settings didn't work either... Is this a bug? or am I just overlooking a command / option?

Nope. But if I /plugin MQ2Melee unload, it stops..

Dose it do it only when you are in combat and change targets.

I just started using MMObugs version of MQ, before I was just using vanilla. But for some reason in both versions, whenever I press my cycle NPC key on my ranger, he will fire an arrow.
I checked my EQ bindings and Range Attack isn't bound to X, (my Cycle target) and also fiddling with with MQ2 settings didn't work either... Is this a bug? or am I just overlooking a command / option?
MQ2Melee binds z and x.

Try this:

Unload mq2melee: /plugin mq2melee unload
In your mq2 directory (where mq2melee.dll is), create a file called mq2melee.ini
Edit it, and put this in there:
Code:
[Settings] 
SpawnType=10 
MeleeKeys=z 
RangeKeys=!
Save the file.
Load the plugin: /plugin mq2melee

If you're using notepad, make sure you save it as mq2melee.ini, and not mq2melee.ini.txt.

htw

Code:
RangeKeys=! z

what exactly does that do, it was x on mine atm

Code:
RangeKeys=! z

what exactly does that do, it was x on mine atm

Seems to be a forum glitch if you paste something. Had it happen to me as well. The z thing.