MQ2Mastermind

KennyNinja

Reaction score
Hi there htw,

Can you please make Mastermind able to reach more than 10 master? looks like max numbers go from 0 to 9

Since OP request has been fulfilled I have a question: since tells are used to issue commands via MasterMind that's a pretty big giveaway that automated play is happening, right? Or can the tells be hidden from Sony's logs by redirecting to the MQ2 window? I would think not enough to avoid appearing in Sony's logs since it's based on in-game communications.

?

Since OP request has been fulfilled I have a question: since tells are used to issue commands via MasterMind that's a pretty big giveaway that automated play is happening, right? Or can the tells be hidden from Sony's logs by redirecting to the MQ2 window? I would think not enough to avoid appearing in Sony's logs since it's based on in-game communications.

?

I am one of the few who still uses mastermind, and i have been banned(ghostkill, warp, transfer no drops) quite few times (and unbanned myself when it was possible,aka java bug on their site.) And from my experience using over and over all kinda of commands and tells and even side to side to GMs, there was never a bust based on that(logs) for me and the only way to make it easy for GMs is by you answering that you were cheating otherwise they can go and come.

That said, hell even GM checker, if gm SHOWs himself hes totally testing your macro already if you have a GM checker or if atleast your macro warns you so you answer him, so he doesnt have to suspend/ban you. Usually if a GM approches you, you have been reported by another player and if theres no proof what you have been accused even if its obvious as long your not messing up with others.

Bottom line from my point of experience for you to get hit by logs, you would have to mez pretty bad, like ghostkilling or something that makes a big red flag on your char so they NEED to look into you. Still cheat smarter always good.

ps: i only use this because my friends are uncapable of following the evolution of eqbc.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. I'm lazy myself but I'd go with EQCBS if mastermind is as potentially risky as you seem to indicate!