MQ2Languages and Alarian

http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Languages

Does this work for the new Alarian language? It's not a traditional EQ language.

Still unable to se the Alarian language while MMo is running; so have to either log in noirmally to see and write down what skill is, then log back on MMO and play.

Is a fix OTW?

/thanks for finally getting compile running right, was a PITA to play normally........lol

I'm currently at 88 Alarian. I can see the skill when MQ2Language is unloaded, but I don't see it on the skills list with MQ2Language loaded.

cool

after u get to 100, wher and wht R U going to do to get to 95?

Hear

Hot daily grind
fall of tae
welcome to my nightmare
mashing pumpkins
Moment of clarity
Kill the hatchlings

OR

get DPS group and plow Fear

any suggestion

Fixed - will be in next release (will be doing here shortly).

htw

Hmm so will this allow to set your language to 100? So this could bypass doing all the tasks? Or does it not work like that?

Hmm so will this allow to set your language to 100? So this could bypass doing all the tasks? Or does it not work like that?
Doubt you can bypass it. MQ2Languages is a client-side change, and allows the client to not 'scramble' text based on detected skill level, as well as speaking it. I am 99.99% sure the server is smart enough to check your actual skill for things like tasks.

However, at least this won't 'hide' your alaran (or hadal) language(s) skill from you, and should allow you to understand/speak it fluently.

htw