MQ2Doors

PeteyPablo

Rogues Do It From Behind
Reaction score
When I first zone into a zone and do /toggledoors on all the doors disappear like they should. Now if I zone a toon out of the zone and come back in, the doors are back. If I type /toggledoors on, the doors stay there. If I type /toggledoors off the doors disappear.

It's not a big issue, but there is no way for me to know if a door is there and how to fix the toggle state.

North Ro LDoN's are worlds better without doors, I swear to God there are a billion doors in there.

It's high risk to use anything that makes door disappear, on the server side, the doors stay closed and you hang up on the doors, and you get flagged for warping. =x

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought mq2doors doesn't use warping and that it's only high risk because people will see you walk right through doors. I only use it in instances by myself. The old keep doors open plugin used warping but this one doesn't.

I personally had GM greatskull zone in and watch me doing the same thing, if the server thinks the doors are closed... to them you look like npc's caught on corners... till you hit a mob, a good bit away from you location and the auto warp detection flags you.

been there done that.

Any official word on this? I understand what the OP and deo are both saying, but I don't see it as being any different then what outside observers see when you 'illusion' through a door and simply pop through a wall for lack of a better explanation. Are the 'hide door' cracks considered active and will indeed get you busted?

I am quite sure the old "keep doors open" plugin used a warp to literally open the door but when I watch my guy with doors turned off run through a door with my toon that can see the door all it looks like is he is running right through the door. Not hangs or anything.

I couldn't tell you if MQ2Doors is safe or not. I can tell you it isn't 100% safe.

If a GM was watching you I'm sure they'd figure out something is up, they have in the past. I'm not sure it will trigger automated suspension flagging system or not. If you didn't get a suspension in the last wave (2 days ago) and have been using it then I'm guessing it doesn't get flagged as the character movement change isn't big enough to flag you.