MQ2DOCRACK

stlckleew@yahoo.com

Reaction score
How do i get the MQ2DOCRACK list up that can be right clicked and left clicked by mouse to activate and un activated docracks?

have the latest compile it auto loads the mq2docrackwnd if its not up do /docrackwnd show(I think its show)

try reloading the plugin or restarting eq. sometimes the xml doesn't get loaded right.

i fixed mine by going to UI_charecter name_server in there my UIskin said UIskin=mq2 i changed that to UIskin=Default and it worked fine

My problem is the MQ2DoCrack window keeps placing itself in the middle of the screen, even after I move it and lock it. Is there someplace to assign it a screen location?

docrack functions

I'd love some help getting some of the more useful (to me) docrack functions going.

I'm seeing them now with the docrack window onscreen every time I boot up.

What are EZFollow, and FarFollow?, and more importantly, how do ForcefeedDrink and ForcefeedFood work? I remember a plugin that was supposed to do that but my buddy and I could never get it working right.

What is NOEQPlayers? UseAugSealer?

Any other suggestions for a non-macro using guy that's just 6 boxing and looking for anything that'll make life easier?

Thanks

I'd love some help getting some of the more useful (to me) docrack functions going.

I'm seeing them now with the docrack window onscreen every time I boot up.

What are EZFollow, and FarFollow?, and more importantly, how do ForcefeedDrink and ForcefeedFood work? I remember a plugin that was supposed to do that but my buddy and I could never get it working right.

What is NOEQPlayers? UseAugSealer?

Any other suggestions for a non-macro using guy that's just 6 boxing and looking for anything that'll make life easier?

Thanks

Short descriptions for them are shown when you do /docrack list, but to answer your question:

EZFollow: lets you /follow anything (i think)
Farfollow: removes distance check for /follow
ForceFeedDrink/Food: Eat/Drink food even if you are full
NOEQPlayers: disables automatic eqplayers updates
UseAugSealer: Use an aug sealer if somebody else is already using it.

Ah...um why would you eat food if you were full?

And is there something somewhere that'll let me keep a nice stat food/drink on top, thus allowing me to have those stats, but will eat from a different stack of food elsewhere in my bags...that's what I was hoping this was.

/docrack save

is ther anyway to save the /dc once you have turned sertin ones on so you dont have to go back and forth to do the turn on?

Ah...um why would you eat food if you were full?

And is there something somewhere that'll let me keep a nice stat food/drink on top, thus allowing me to have those stats, but will eat from a different stack of food elsewhere in my bags...that's what I was hoping this was.

Basically you can eat and drink till 32k if you forced drink/food, where normal hunger/thirst limit is 6k. I like to keep stat food safe and before patches I generally eat/drink till the limits -- just in case.