mq2chucknorris

spits out random facts about chuck norris to a specified channel.

Nothing useful just entertaining when bored.

[ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681"]MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter[/ame]

Code:
Commands:
/chuckpower <size> - Makes your targeted PC (or self) swell with the power of Chuck Norris, making them twice their normal size! Use /chuckpower 0 to return to normal.
/chuck /<channel>  - Picks a random fact from INI file and splits it out
Example:  /chuck /gu - Would spout out a random chuck fact to Guild /chuck /1 - Would spout out a random chuck fact to channel 1 /chuck /ooc 30  - Would spout out chuck fact 30 (as listed in the INI)

Sorry to up an old post, but i was playing with this tonight and did a /chuckpower 10 and became huge .... then i did a /chuckpower 0 and nothing happened. Isn't that supposed to return you to regular size? Or has something been changed?

this plugin screams "I use mq2" to the channel specified

Wasn't useing it in a channel. Was in a zone alone and used the chuckpower just for kicks lol.

the commands for the size change dont' need a number variable, they are set
so it's either /chuckpower (what ever you target becomes 10x size)
or /chuckant (target becomes 10x smaller)
or /chuckreset (resets target size)

Also, I noticed if I /chuckpower myself, to others, I appear to be z warping slighlty higher and falling, I wouldn't suggest chuck powering yourself. I assume it does this for your point of view change in first person.