Question mq2bot

ssmokie

Reaction score
Why isnt my shaman attacking with bot on?
why isnt my rogue auto-assisting/attacking with bot on? is it because he goes into hide/sneak mode and it wont break it unless forced? when i try to move him to get to the npc i can only move him 2 feet at a time or so. unless i turn bot off.

My shaman never melee's either. If you find out why let me know :)

If you post your ini files then we can help you pinpoint what to change.

I'm not seeing anywhere in the ini that has sneak and hide. And my assist is set to start at 95% so I'm not sure why my shaman isn't assisting. All my other chars do

im having this same issue with my rogue, it just spams trying to move him behind mob and never does anything.. then when you try to manually move him he goes 2 inches at a time and still wont attack when near mob

I run two rogues had to go back to /Mac bot as I couldn't get them to melee either

Are you logged into MMOloader? Because its logging me out and can't use anything.

Honestly shamans meleeing doesn't sound very enticing to me. Melee already look so suspicious. Glad they don't melee out of the box.

Honestly shamans meleeing doesn't sound very enticing to me. Melee already look so suspicious. Glad they don't melee out of the box.

With procs they do more damage than dotting and nuking.

I need a good way of changing the stick to only fire once and not go behind the mob.

I tried 80 loose once but it still,engaging after that once.

Why isnt my shaman attacking with bot on?

why isnt my rogue auto-assisting/attacking with bot on? is it because he goes into hide/sneak mode and it wont break it unless forced? when i try to move him to get to the npc i can only move him 2 feet at a time or so. unless i turn bot off.

Your ini has a line for autofollowleader=0 or 1. If zero you can move freely, it's what I set my leaders ini and manually run it but for all others in grp that I want to follow leader without issuing a follow command, I set it to 1 and when you /bot on, all your toons will autofollow leader and may need the odd follow command if they happen to be casting when leader moved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing anywhere in the ini that has sneak and hide. And my assist is set to start at 95% so I'm not sure why my shaman isn't assisting. All my other chars do

Assist will work if either mt and ma are set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk