MQ2Bot Question

louzer

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a warrior outside of group tanking and have a couple characters on bot but bot takes mobs from top down. I have the warrior on bot too but naturally the mobs on the warrior's extended target are not in the same order as the others in group. So, my question:

Is it possible to make bot assist a specific person rather than just going top down? I've tried turning on the manual assist and making the assistname the person I want it to assist. I've even written a macro and run it on the characters to just hit /assist name over and over and over... but still doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Not really. It works via XTarget. So yes you could do it out of group via a raid and raid assist, but not like you are wanting.

Is there a way to stop enchanters mezzing with beam? In open zones it tends to pull a bunch of mobs in the distance.

Is there a way to stop enchanters mezzing with beam? In open zones it tends to pull a bunch of mobs in the distance.
literally everything can be disabled or set conditions with. im not sure why people ask this question over and over when it is on the wiki and the thread. MezIf0=0 disables mez 0. so whatever your beam is set to youd use that number~

Is there someone looking to include the new ROS disc's and spells into MQ2Bot? There are some issues where it is using the older disc's on warrior like stout instead of the new disc at 110. or is it just that I needed to log all the way out and restart?
I stopped and restarted and logged out and back in, but maybe I missed something.
Thanks

Is there someone looking to include the new ROS disc's and spells into MQ2Bot? There are some issues where it is using the older disc's on warrior like stout instead of the new disc at 110. or is it just that I needed to log all the way out and restart?
I stopped and restarted and logged out and back in, but maybe I missed something.
Thanks
I asked for feedback as to what is new and needs added. Most discs will add automatically. The only thing that should need hand coded in are when new discs are better than old discs and are on the same line but same/lower level. It will use the highest level disc for each timer type.

There are some issues where it is using the older disc's on warrior like stout instead of the new disc at 110.
Thanks

This is the kind of information that is needed to update the plugin as per petes previous post. With one caveat of course....you have to actually say what the new disc is called that you get at level 110 if it doesn't automatically populate for some reason.

With that being said if you could post a list of old discs that are being used in lieu of new discs with their spelling exact.

IE:
Bard shows Aura0: Aura of Renewal Rk. II which is a level 87 song, but doesn't show Aura of the Composer Rk. II which is a level 90 song at all.

While these aren't the same line per-say, they are both aura's and bards can only have one aura at a time. Since bot isn't giving me more than one aura showing up I can't actually decide which aura to use based on what I want to do.

Perhaps I'd prefer the Haste/Spelldmg buff that comes with Aura of the Composer Rk. II at level 90 over the health/mana regen that comes from the level 87 song Aura of Renewal Rk. II

The point is the more information you provide the more likely it is to be corrected.

For the record the above mentioned situation exists for my level 93 bard :p But I don't play so don't go rushing a change on my account.

yea sorry I couldn't remember the name earlier.
Warrior - New Resolute Defense vs old Stout defense
- New Field Champion vs old Field Protector
- Missing Dichotomic Shielding it looks like or I just don't know how to add it sorry

Mage - New Aegis of Zektor vs Aegis of Japac
- AA Host in the Shell (spams) if Rhyolite Stance spell is cast on pet. (Blocked by Rhyolite Stance) but won't stop spamming the AA so have to click off Rhyollite buff on pet to get mage to do anything else.
- SelfBuff Burning Guardian isn't casts have to do it manually.
- Malosinete on Mage overwrites Shaman when then recasts Malosinete again. it doesn't seem to reconize that the mob already has been debuffed.

This is all i have noticed sorry I couldn't remember the names earlier. I will add to the list when I fine more though I manually have to pull with Bard so I don't catch them as well as I should.
Cheers,
Tshadow