MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed this, but I couldn't find anything in my .ini or the wiki that would seem to answer the question...

Is there a way to set a camp spot on the bot so that as fights occur they reset back to a general location? I'm doing a camp where my bot gets gradually further and further from the camp loc until they're the first toon getting agro'd by spawns (rather than the tank). The toons running a different macro reset, but I can't figure out how to make the bots do it.
use the mq2moveutils plugin. /makecamp on, /makecamp off. it isnt included in the mq2bot plugin since another plugin already exists for that function and duplicating control is bad.

Sorry if I missed this, but I couldn't find anything in my .ini or the wiki that would seem to answer the question...

Is there a way to set a camp spot on the bot so that as fights occur they reset back to a general location? I'm doing a camp where my bot gets gradually further and further from the camp loc until they're the first toon getting agro'd by spawns (rather than the tank). The toons running a different macro reset, but I can't figure out how to make the bots do it.

Be sure to set the radius for your camp as well. The default is pretty big. I use something like /makecamp radius 10 for indoors. You still need /makecamp on after the radius command. If you use /makecamp by itself, it will toggle camp on and camp off.

So if canni is your Mana0 spell.. and you only want to cast it if everyone is above 80% hp then just:
ManaIf0=${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}>80

My Sham is still continuing to spam Canni whilst the toon's HP in group is below the set heal integer. I added in your If statement in my .ini, reset /bot, and confirmed in the MQ2 window, that it shows working.

So if canni is your Mana0 spell.. and you only want to cast it if everyone is above 80% hp then just:
ManaIf0=${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}>80

My Sham is still continuing to spam Canni whilst the toon's HP in group is below the set heal integer. I added in your If statement in my .ini, reset /bot, and confirmed in the MQ2 window, that it shows working.
well i mean i dont know that it was mana 0, you need to provide logs. i was just giving an example.

I've been crashing on wizard mobs when their swarm pet dies before they do, I'll try to remember to shoot a log your way

I've been crashing on wizard mobs when their swarm pet dies before they do, I'll try to remember to shoot a log your way
There is an official debug dump that you just click the popup for and it gets submitted. then htw just needs reminded to check it. however, the limitation is that you must be using whatever version mmoloader is using at the time. so when i post .dll, those won't debug for him correctly until i submit them to the compile.

Hey Pete can you add Dichomotic Companion for mage? Short term pet buff

Attachments

• EQ000004.jpg
    EQ000004.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 12
Hey Pete can you add Dichomotic Companion for mage? Short term pet buff
Ok, added all the dichotomic stuff that i could see. Mages, Bst should show as fight buff. Rng, pal, wiz as nukes. Shd as lifetap, Nec as dot. Discs should have already been working.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    681.5 KB · Views: 7
Can't get dicho to fire on wizard but seems to work great on other toons, thanks pete.
Are any of those other toons paladin or ranger? Those are the 2 that are setup the same way as wizard.

Just noticed, enchanter tries to spam Eldritch Rune when it is still on cooldown

Just noticed, enchanter tries to spam Eldritch Rune when it is still on cooldown
i notice selfbuffs were under a slightly different format than the others since i did it first. i changed it to match the others mostly. if this doesnt work, i can fully convert it.. but so much typing.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    681 KB · Views: 1
Some kind of error, attached.
You dont have eqbc turned on, but the announce in mq2bot is turned on to use it.

I went ahead and rewrote everything to be match the rest prior to noticing. ah well. it needed done anyway eventually.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    683.5 KB · Views: 1
Definitely do have eqbc running on all clients, just double checked. Will check the update asap

Status
Not open for further replies.