MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it was tough to actually run out of mana on my mage. Do you have it set to summon mod rods? Though I would also consider not using servant line if ${Bot.Adds[1].PctHPs}<25

Added mage ____ Symbiosis line as valid Mana spells. Previously updated but with no feedback yet:

Additions:
- Added Endurance medding & use of endurance Respite line (no ber AA end harvest yet):
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
- Added Unique items to clicky buffs: "Rapier of Somber Notes", "Songblade of the Eternal", "Lizardscale Plated Girdle", "Ancient Cloak of Flames", "Mighty Cloak of Flames"
--I am open to suggestions for other clickies.

Changes:
- No more heroic bond for clr/pal unless you are below level 60/70 respectively.
- Readded Charm
- Changed how CustomPetSpells were detected, should be more reliable.

Bugs:
Turns out mag/enc/nec pets wont summon if you arent using mmobugs version of mq2cast. You can get around this via putting your bonechips/malachite/tiny dagger as a hotkey on any open hotkey bar.
Temporarily added ini entry to bypass the check for reagents:
PetReagentCheck=1
Set that to 0 to bypass the check.

Work in progress:
Buffs. These do not currently work but you will see the text/ini entries. These will identify on /bot on. You will see them as Buff0-5. You will have ini entries for what classes to use said buffs on.

Right now I have a limited set of buffs and they will only detect group versions because honestly I don't want to overcomplicate things.

Ini entry examples:
Mage:
DSClasses=|WAR|MNK|ROG|BER|CLR|DRU|SHM|RNG|BST|PAL |SHD|BRD|ENC|MAG|NEC|WIZ|

Enc:
ClarityClasses=|CLR|DRU|SHM|RNG|BST|PAL|SHD|BRD|EN C|MAG|NEC|WIZ|
HasteClasses=|WAR|MNK|ROG|BER|CLR|DRU|SHM|RNG|BST| PAL|SHD|BRD|ENC|MAG|NEC|WIZ|

Last edited:
While testing my group out I noticed that my wizard will only cast Banestrike, AA Nukes and his instant nuke. If I proc twincast or manually hit twincast he will go through the nukes i have set up for it - then just go back to chaining his instant. Any thoughts on where I should look?

While testing my group out I noticed that my wizard will only cast Banestrike, AA Nukes and his instant nuke. If I proc twincast or manually hit twincast he will go through the nukes i have set up for it - then just go back to chaining his instant. Any thoughts on where I should look?
I'd need to see your ini and maybe your spells.mac log output.

Anyone have a way of using the mage spell **** of many spell, so that it will only cast that spell if there are like >5 pets around? I saw something like this somewhere but it won't work as an if statement.

${SpawnCount[pcpet radius 100 loc ${Me.X} ${Me.Y}]}=>5

Anyone have a way of using the mage spell **** of many spell, so that it will only cast that spell if there are like >5 pets around? I saw something like this somewhere but it won't work as an if statement.

it already does this for the of many line. the exact check is:
${SpawnCount[pet loc ${Target.X} ${Target.Y} radius 30]}>5

so adding it again wont do anything.

it already does this for the of many line. the exact check is:
${SpawnCount[pet loc ${Target.X} ${Target.Y} radius 30]}>5

Thanks Pete, I didn't know that was in there already.

i played every class except rogue, ber, and war for the better part of a decade. only a year or so on ber and war. i know the l33t infoz and it is already set up to use all classes' shmancy skills! if you find something ive missed, just let me know and i will add it in though.

I'm running bot.mac and the bot plugin on my tank. When the tank gets a mob back to camp he faces between the mob and away twice and sometimes more, which of course isn't very stealthy in an open zone.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Edit, I turned off the plugin and it stopped, but I do like running them both.

Last edited:
I'm running bot.mac and the bot plugin on my tank. When the tank gets a mob back to camp he faces between the mob and away twice and sometimes more, which of course isn't very stealthy in an open zone.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Edit, I turned off the plugin and it stopped, but I do like running them both.
The macro has /facing commands it in, where as mq2bot does not except for roots/targeted area AE spells. So that would likely be the issue. And if you arent pulling, then you really dont need both as they do the same thing.

Would using this Plugin on new progression servers work, given the limited spells that the characters will have, or does it adapt well? Maybe it'll work even better, because it's actually less complex?

Would using this Plugin on new progression servers work, given the limited spells that the characters will have, or does it adapt well? Maybe it'll work even better, because it's actually less complex?

probably.

It uses whatever is available. So level 1 or level 105 doesnt really matter. The aggro/jolt portion might not be so hot if there is no aggro meter, but that is about it. But even those are adjustable with if statements like ${Target.TargetOfTarget.ID}==${Me.ID} would mean the mob is going after you or not.

Running Team

Pete- this plugin is awesome working on my warrior, necro, and mage. However, when loading it on my cleric it starts crashing and cleric basically does not do any heal over 500hp. Cleric is level 95 and should be able to handle healing duties of my level 100 team. Is there something I am missing. I even went back to page one to reload.
Note. I pull with macro with beast
Rest of team is using the mq2bot - warrior is designated as tank and MA.

Is there a place where I can get detailed instructions on how to run this for a cleric, ranger, mage and chanty?

I don't have time to relearn macros. What I want to be able to do is have group members auto attack/cast on whomever the MA is fighting.

Right now I use hot buttons for casting several damage spells in a row but I need re-push if mob survives the first round of spells and retarget if it dies and I am engaging an add.

Would be great to also have a real healer in the group. Now I mostly use 2 healer mercs for TDS content.

Thanks,

1) /plugin Mq2bot
2) Mem the spells you want the bot to cast
3) Set your main assist for the group
4) Set Xtarget 1 as the MA's target on all of your bots
5) /bot on

It's really simple. Not as powerful as a bot mac you can customize (though you can do some customization if you want), but infinitely easier.

Chuckles - thanks. 2 follow-up questions though:

how does the plugin know which spells to cast? Do they need to be in a specific spell gem?

Not familiar with set Xtarget 1; what/where is that?

Pete- this plugin is awesome working on my warrior, necro, and mage. However, when loading it on my cleric it starts crashing and cleric basically does not do any heal over 500hp. Cleric is level 95 and should be able to handle healing duties of my level 100 team. Is there something I am missing. I even went back to page one to reload.
Note. I pull with macro with beast
Rest of team is using the mq2bot - warrior is designated as tank and MA.
Are you on a live server or an emu? Also you can submit the crash to htw and it goes into his queue to look at.

Chuckles - thanks. 2 follow-up questions though:

how does the plugin know which spells to cast? Do they need to be in a specific spell gem?

Not familiar with set Xtarget 1; what/where is that?
It just knows, bro. It just knows...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRH5wGrcxok[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.