MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
/findmob now works w/e you changed in that last one fixed it.
Awesome, thank you. Next step is to put in stuff to move to said mob and simulate casting and running back to original spot.

Pete,

The newest version finds real targets and echos their distance. You are no longer targeting Group/Mercs.

Thanks!

Yeah All I am getting is the echoing of distances. Its not actually pulling anything as of this point. But I understand it probably isn't coded to yet. And I am not getting the targeting of Group members either.

My warrior is the puller.

Thx for help, almost everything is working really good.
Just one thing i couldnt get to work yet:
Adds handling, i always liked to pull many mobs and just tank them all and ignore mezz and stuff, but my warrior and my ranger are not tanking the adds. And the shaman is not debuffing any adds as well.
They are just attacking/debuffing the XTarget1
The configuration i tried is:

War:
-Main Tank in Everquest group settings
-Xtarget1 set to MA's Target
-/offtank
-/offtank 3
-/offtank 4
-/offtank 5
-/offtank 6
-UseMez=0
-AlwaysCheckAdds=1

Ranger:
-/offtank
-/offtank 2
-UseMez=0
-AlwaysCheckAdds=1

Shaman:
-DebuffAdds=1
-AlwaysCheckAdds=1

Brd:
-MA
-Not Mezzing
-Played by hand as Puller /MA

Cleric/Wiz:
-Just nuke or heal, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
youre not using the /offtank as intended. it stores a single variable on the command.
/offtank 2 means you would change from target 1 to target 2 if available.

/offtank 6 means you would change from target 1 to target 6 if available.

issuing a series of those commands only stores the last one you used. also, using it on your MA makes no sense. As for add stuff, has anyone else experienced this issue?

pete,

respectfully requesting the bard clicky haste added to mq2bot.

Item name: ''Rapier of Somber Notes'' be added to the click list

whenever ya have time, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Haven't had a chance to test if the adds will be tanked or not. But I was wondering if I were to pull a bunch of mobs, how would I set it up to make the tank take all the aggro instead of when a mob from the group I pulled runs to the merc who is AE'ing the pull. Is there a setting in the INI to make the tank check to see if someone's in the group is being hit so I can take the aggro off them for them to do maximum damage output?

How can I get my cleric to stop using Celestial Hammer AA? It's preventing me from being able to do certain things.

I swear I've read the wiki front and backwards but maybe I can't see the forest for the trees.

Say it lists Celestial Hammer as AA3.. put this in your ini:
AAIf3=0

if it lists it as AA0, then:
AAIf0=0

etc.

Side note: I have added in the option to use any clicky you desire per request. It will be in the next version i post i just have some of the pulling stuff i am still trying to get to work correctly so i dont want to post my working copy atm.

I worked out some additional pulling stuff, for now i'd be careful with the use of /findmob, but if you want a preview you can try it. You may need to cast the aggro spell yourself as it only looks for throw stone atm and even that doesnt always fire.

Added a PullIf statement for checking, it is required to return true to even try to pull. Currently only pulls if you have no adds.

PullIf=1

This could check for lowest group mana or hp to both be above 50%. ie:
PullIf=${Bot.MinMana.PctMana}>50 && ${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}>50

Pulling dev progress status:
0. not automated yet, must use /findmob
1. Finds mob
2. Runs to mob
3. May or may not aggro mob (this is the bulk of the remaining work)
4. Runs back to camp once you have any adds.
5. Starts attacking correctly once back.

Added an Option to check for whatever clickies/conditions you want. Requires the clicky and the if statement to work. No auto add method yet, so you must add them manually to ini.

Clicky0=Rapier of Somber Notes
ClickyIf0=!${Me.Buff[Symphony of Battle].ID}

Last edited:
Tried to use a wizard on bot tonight, and it does not cast anything. When I start "/bot on", it runs through Aura599, then I get a warning "ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Read at location 0x133c9a8c" Any ideas?

yep, something not matching up correctly. underneath that warning it typically states the exact routine it is in. its a 3 line warning.

it is happening to others but shouldnt otherwise affect the plugin. it could be a build mismatch or something else entirely. i will mention it to htw. if you arent casting, try reloading mq2cast, or reloading mmoloader. if you get logged out, it would cause the errors you are mentioning.

Tried to use a wizard on bot tonight, and it does not cast anything. When I start "/bot on", it runs through Aura599, then I get a warning "ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Read at location 0x133c9a8c" Any ideas?

I have been getting this type of error intermitantly as well. One time the error was !onendzone and once it was !mq2mainwindow. I think my errors were somehow tied to switching between toons on the same account. I will do some more testing to see if i can replicate it and get with Pete.

I was on duty yesterday pete, I'll let you know when I get home today how it goes.

Thank you so much for adding that I appreciate it man.

The ACCESS violation is anything in all of mq2. it is not limited to mq2bot. it tells you which plugin spit out the error in the message itself. ie "mq2bot!onEndZone". htw enabled you to see the errors rather than have it CTD you.

as i understand it, (and i could be entirely wrong here) it is usually because plugin A thinks a specific line of code in plugin B is at X location but instead it is at Y location because the versions of mq2 that were compiled vs what you are using is slightly different.

the fix is to always have the latest version of every plugin and update mmoloader early and often. then report the error messages to htw on the problem thread.

Ok. I think i have the basics down for pulling a mob. Now i just need to add any pre/post pull skills, the amount of mobs you want to have in camp at any given time, and a couple other things. Those shouldnt be terribly complicated.

So, how you can test the pulling as is currently implement:

Ini settings (you set these to whatever you want, id check for minhp/minmana myself. disc/aa/spell only for skill atm):
PullIf=${Bot.MinMana.PctMana}>20 && ${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}>50
PullSkillName=Throw Stone

You must have no mobs on aggro at the time. You must have mq2navigation loaded with a valid mesh for the zone.
/findmob

This should find mob, navigate to the mob, use your PullSkillName to aggro the mob, run back to camp, proceed to kill as normal.

Optionally:
/bot DoDebug=1 will let you see what is going on behind the scenes.

Supposing I can get some confirmation on this working as intended, i can make it automatic and add in the other settings.

/alert add 1 name if you want to have it temporarily ignore any specific mobs. it *must* be alert 1 as that is what it checks against.

Last edited:
Little Help Please

Awesome BoTs Pete, they nearly run flawlessly.

I do have a Question after loading MQ2Bot plugin My SK assists my Puller and my Shaman assists puller as well like they are suppose to, the only thing is the SK does not turn on attack. He casts agro spells and dots and nukes but just no /attack on. I have /assist on in game and moveutils loaded melee loaded, cast loaded.

I am Looking for the place to Edit to get him to turn attack on
Also looking where to edit have pets attack at 95 instead of 100

Any Help would be great thank you.

if /attack is not turning on then it should be one of these settings.

For /attack on:
MeleeAt=100
MeleeDistance=40

for spells/aas:
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100

For pets:
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60

For /autofire:
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100

if attack IS turning on, but you arent sticking, then you need to set up your mq2melee to the desired /stick distances.

after latest patch on test bot is spamming no advloot variable active

Status
Not open for further replies.