MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
void there is just setup a holyshit for it so like
Code:
holyshit1=if{$(Me.Hp.Pct <=30) && $(Disc.ID) && $(Me.Combat)} /stopdisc
thats what it would look like, dont use that one though its probably wrong and im tired and at work so cant test it out but that would "in theory" stop any disc running while at 30% or less, just change the disc id to steadfast's id and it would end it only. can do a similar one for downshit for rest so it would stop disc with no combat and use rest.

Not a huge deal but when I melee it doesn't turn off attack on may shaman :)

Fixed it. attacked on assist was on.

Last edited:
Consistently crashes when someone leaves the group.

Is there a way for melee to cancel an actively running disc and start another one based off HP situation? Like I have Steadfast Defense running whenever my endurance is over 50%, I know this isn't an MQ2Melee support forum, but since it does run a lot of functions that interact with this plugin I felt this would be the best place to ask.

If I am running Steadfast defense and Field Guardian, and for instance my HP drop below 30% on a named, is there a way to stop steadfast defense and activate last stand? (this is assuming i'm afk) Also since steadfast defense runs for so long, most of the time my respite (rest) wont fire because there is a disc currently running.. Maybe its just a matter of tweaking that to operate fluidly, but the dropping a current disc would be greatly helpful if it is possible at all..

Just wondering if I'm the only one struggling with these warrior discs..

Any input or shares would be appreciated,

(edit) Also: Is there a way to get my enchanter to stop banishing mobs, and just mez them?

Thanks

This is untested as I haven't patched either EQ of MQ2 for a while

Code:
/if (${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[Steadfast Defence]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Last Stand]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<30 && ${Bot.Named}) /multiline ; /stopdisc ; /disc Last Stand

This will work only to cancel Steadfast Defence, not if any disc is active. As far as I can tell without testing...

If it works, you should be able to make one for respite similar as a downshit instead of a holyshit

Code:
/if (${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[Steadfast Defence]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Respite]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<18 && ${Bot.AddCount[0]}) /multiline ; /stopdisc ; /disc Respite

Last edited:
Need some advice for hunter Head Shot.

My Ranger does not seem to be using AUTOFIRE on his bow. I would like to see him autofire throughout every fight since it costs no mana and will proc Head Shot on some mobs (humanoid).

I have changed some settings to try to get it to work. I am not saying that he never fires the bow, because he definitely uses flusterbolt, and he does it at the appropriate time usually in the appropriate direction. But, no headshots until I began to play with the .ini file.

I am not very confident about this, so I would like some advice concerning which settings to change to make autofire/HS work for my Ranger?

I looked through the wiki and did not see this. I scoured back through 95 pages of responses and did not see exactly what I need. If a ranger addition (similar to the bard portion of the wiki) could be added it would save people a lot of looking around.

Last edited:
Need some assistance

I haven't played in a few years and recently came back. I'm having some trouble configuring the bot macro to behave the way I'd like it to, most specifically some assisting issues and pulling in any manner other than a radius based.

If someone very knowledgeable about the macro and eqbcs would be willing to spend a bit of time going over some of this with me I'd be willing to pay for your time (If I'm not supposed to ask/offer that here, oops and sorry!).

Shoot me a pm.

Last edited:
My Ranger does not seem to be using AUTOFIRE on his bow. I would like to see him autofire throughout every fight since it costs no mana and will proc Head Shot on some mobs (humanoid).

I have changed some settings to try to get it to work. I am not saying that he never fires the bow, because he definitely uses flusterbolt, and he does it at the appropriate time usually in the appropriate direction. But, no headshots until I began to play with the .ini file.

I am not very confident about this, so I would like some advice concerning which settings to change to make autofire/HS work for my Ranger?

I looked through the wiki and did not see this. I scoured back through 95 pages of responses and did not see exactly what I need. If a ranger addition (similar to the bard portion of the wiki) could be added it would save people a lot of looking around.

Is your ranger far enough away to use bow? And do you have archery enabled in your ini? I've done nothing special to my ranger and his ini but he will not autofire if he is not at the proper range to use bow

Is your ranger far enough away to use bow?

Usually he is at the beginning of the fight but he rushes in to melee, and it looks awkward to have more than one melee character in a multibox group. How would anyone do that with a program like ISBoxer? I don't think they could unless they used a bot.

And do you have archery enabled in your ini?

Yes.

I've done nothing special to my ranger and his ini but he will not autofire if he is not at the proper range to use bow

I don't understand your comment. Are you saying that autofire is working fine for you? Is your ranger doing headshots?

Still immediately crashes if someone leaves the group. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Still having issues with mq2melee and setting up target of target shaman nuke.

This is what I have tried and doesn't seem to work.

Code:
Downflag30=0
downshit30=/if (${Bot.Adds} && ${Bot.Adds[1].PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}<96 && ${Bot.MinHP.ID}!=${Me.ID}) /multiline ; /squelch /tar id ${Bot.MinHP.ID} ; /timed 2 ; /casting Frigid Gift
Downflag32=0
Downshit32=/if (!${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Frigid Gift Rk. III]} && ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /casting "Frigid Gift Rk. III" gem9
Downflag33=1
Downshit33=/if (!${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${TarID} && ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /casting "Frigid Gift Rk. III" gem9

are debuff IFs implemented?

Enc has AA debuffs and spell line that is better, eg deeds (slow) aa, and then combined slow + stat debuff spell. I'd like to skip the aa casting.

debuff1if=0 or debuffIF1=0 don't seem to work.

Also .. is it possible to check the debuff is not already on the mob before casting it? Stacking checks would be even better, but maybe just checking debuffname is not on the mob before it's cast would be worthwhile?

Last edited:
Consistently crashes when someone leaves the group.

Htw did Pete give you access to the code? It seems to be located in the healing functions. Non healing characters don't crash when the group numbers change negatively.

I wonder if a integral needs to be checked before a heal is cast.

Last edited:
Cleric Ini

Could anyone share a cleric ini with me please, would be grateful. /bot on isn't working for me and not healing up to my standards and I deleted all my ini files due to issues in game = /

PeteSampras is swamped at work due to the recent bombing Syria thing. I'm not quite sure what is going to happen with maintenance of this plugin yet. We do have a copy of the source, and it does have amazing potential so it wont be given up on.

If you are having a crash, follow the instructions in the compile problems thread for sending debug.dmp to htw. Tracking down crash bugs are really the main priority at this stage.

anyone able to explain to me how I can edit the casting range of spells?

I need to be able to cast at a maximum of 250 yards away.

Not sure where to edit this , whether it be in the botmac character ini or somewhere else.

thanks much!

First page in this thread tells you the wiki link.
Wiki tells you the ini file name and section. It's the server_character.ini file that other plugins use, in your MQ2 main folder.

searching for the word "range" on the wiki page gives me

AssistRange=100 <-- Spawn[].Distance away to target mob at

Adjusting that number should make the bot willing to cast on mobs further away. It will still only do that if the assist toon is in combat with the mob in some way and it's health is low enough to pass the assistat number in the ini. eg, if it's set to assistat 50, and the mob is at 100%, it still won't do anything.

I haven't tried altering it to 250 to know if it does what you are after.

You could also edit this number by just ignoring the ini file and typing /bot assistrange=250 on the toon you are trying to alter.

Thank you for the reply sir.

Sadly, I posted this in the wrong thread. Was up for 15 hrs when i posted lol.

I was looking for a answer with regard to the Bot.macro that Pete created.(Bot.mac)

Assist not working.

Hi, i'm new to use mq2bot and i looked at wiki and through ~20 pages of this forum b4 i finally decided to ask and shunned for being a n00b.

I'm 6 boxing a group( War, Sham, brd, rog, Zerk, beast) and i set ma and mt and puller but every dps targets different mobs and breaks mez.... ive been trying to tweak .ini but i fucked it up pretty hard a few times where i gota start from fresh... if someone could point me into the direction of what im doing wrong cuz i can't find anything in the " assist" potion of his first post of anything to edit for assisting..

thanks.. let the noob shunning begin!

Hi, i'm new to use mq2bot and i looked at wiki and through ~20 pages of this forum b4 i finally decided to ask and shunned for being a n00b.

I'm 6 boxing a group( War, Sham, brd, rog, Zerk, beast) and i set ma and mt and puller but every dps targets different mobs and breaks mez.... ive been trying to tweak .ini but i fucked it up pretty hard a few times where i gota start from fresh... if someone could point me into the direction of what im doing wrong cuz i can't find anything in the " assist" potion of his first post of anything to edit for assisting..

thanks.. let the noob shunning begin!

I ran into the same issue when I used it, and kinda gave up. I followed the wiki and set my Xtarget1 as my group main assist's target but that didn't help. Bot kept breaking mezzes or assisting on the wrong add in camp, and dying over and over. Not sure if its cause I only used it on 1 toon while the other toons, were using other macros. I'd also like to know how people have gotten around this problem.

It would be great to have somewhere we could share different classes of our .INI sections. I would love to see what people are doing with their IF statements to help their toons be more efficient. Any chance of starting up a new thread or series of threads for different classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.