MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I may have missed it, but am I able to force my wizard for example to med through a fight if they are below a threshold?

Level 100 Cleric, she is trying to cast 'Issuance of Grace, Rk. II' but it requires the toon to target the ground where it should be placed. Can bot target near the tank so its placed where the fighting is happening? Thanks!
I coded free targets in to work from the beginning, it is not? What is coded in is to click the gem, hide your display (keypress F10), /face your target, /click left, show your display. It worked in limited testing when I originally used it. Though sometimes it would take a couple casts.

MedToFull=1 is the only way to sit through a fight.

Pete,

I'm using a level 100 shaman.

I just picked up the spells Crippling Counterbias and he never uses it.
Also he recasts Falhotep's Malosenia Rk II repeatedly during fights even after a successful land.

Shaman Settings
Spoiler:
[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=20140627.1350
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=96
PetAttackRange=100
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=90
MedStopAt=100
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
ManaToSummon=100
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=180
FadeAt=60
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
HealAt=80
HealDelayedAt=0
HealDurationAt=0
HealGroupAt=40
HealPetAt=40
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=40
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
UseStick=0
StickSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
InterruptToHealAt=0
PetIllusionItem=NULL

Edit: I've been working on switching from the Bot Macro over to the Bot Plugin all day now and I've had a huge number of problems. The bot plugin seems like it's supposed to be easier to use, but to be honest this thread is 55 pages long now and even after customizing the ini files several times I'm having a lot of trouble.

My level 96 wizard isn't snaring right now.

Wizard Settings
Spoiler:
[M2Bot]
BotVersion=20140627.1350
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
ManaToSummon=100
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=180
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
HealAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=80
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
UseStick=0
StickSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
BuffPassword=NULL
InterruptToHealAt=0

Last edited:
@spam. Download latest version because I added a debuff fix in there recently for spamming. See if that works.

@counterbias. I will check out counterbias line when I get a chance. I am hopping on a flight in the next couple hours so I will be out of pocket for 24-96+ hours depending on mil connecting flights. I won't be getting any fixes in unless I happen to get a long stretch between flights, a power source, dont want to sleep, and a manage a free internet connection.. which is an unlikely combination of events.

I know how flights are... and it sucks! Thanks for the responses.

I downloaded the .dll as of this morning from the front posting. I'll check for updates throughout the posting... maybe it's in there?

I'm going to keep working at it and documenting the issues I come in to. I'm working on something of a "MQ2Bot for Dummies" write up right now.

Next thing I just tried was from the Wiki I found:

Ie.
/declare Looting bool outer
/varset Looting TRUE

Typing /varset Looting TRUE with the bot macro running resulted in: /varset failed, variable 'Looting' not found.

Problem: My warrior wasn't looting. I finally realized that LootRadius=0 actually toggles the loot function on and off. I know it seems stupid but it wasn't obvious to me. Please keep in mind as you read this, that I am a Financial Analyst and I can tear up a financial report but this programming stuff looks like magic to me! :)

The /declare Looting bool outer is done inside a macro. The pausing functions are all worked inside a macro so that you dont have the plugin and a macro fighting each other for control. The LootRadius=0 is so that you dont use MQ2AdvLoot, or do use it if you set it higher than 0. Clear as mud?

Got it! Warrior is looting now. I updated my work instruction to include "=0" means off and is default in my "initial setup" section.

Looking for the updated .dll right now to test the shaman issues.

Edit: The COTH farthest member from the group function you added is freaking awesome! I've used it multiple times just today alone!

Also, if there's anything specific you would like tested, please let me know.

Last edited:
Confirmed: Shaman mishandling 2 new spells: Falhotep's Malosenia and Crippling Counterbias. It doesn't work on the bot or the macro version. If you need any information on these please let me know.

Added Make Camp commands to my guide to address the replacement of the camp function from the macro version.

I manually hit the AA "Atol's Spectral Shackles" onto the plainswalker and ever since... the wizard has been snaring.

Last edited:
Of course I forgot to turn on logging, but whenever my wizard casts a rain or a quad target nuke it crashes.

100 druid tries to rez dead cleric in group and uses Rejuvenation of Spirit while in battle. Causes druid to CTD - repeated a couple times (sadly for cleric). It would be super nice if druid automatically used his 90% rez (incarnate renew - if memmed) or call of the wild during battle and then used Rejuvenation of Spirit if there are corpses in camp when he is in OOC state.

I'd imagine sham issues are because duration on those spells are 0 ticks. They have add effect as attributes. I know how to address that if so.

@wiz/mag ae. I've used both for months with no issues. Maybe something else is going on. What npc are they or are spawn count npc diff from what you'd expect?

Druid should be prohibited from rezzing in combat until I add call line. It's on the to do list. Sham does not try to Rez in combat, Druid is check with same check but maybe I have wrong class number.. 90% Rez also on to do list.

If anyone is crashing, please state if you are using win XP

Pete, can you look at the snare function? Wizard snare is still very flaky. Happy to post whatever detail will help!

Hey Pete, sorry if I missed something, should my mage be able to autocast Mass Ethereal Transvergence when he doesn't have a rod in his inventory or is there a specific setup to cast rods?

Hi

Odd issue I'm having running this on my wizard, he will randomly mem spells instead of nukes it seems. I suddenly find he has Translocate: Knowledge memmed in place of a nuke, and when I try to restore order I find the spell set has changed as well. It's overwriting the spell set I've created myself.

Code:
[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=20140627.1017
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
BuffPassword=NULL
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=1
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=99
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=10
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=10
ManaToSummon=100
AACutoffTime=5
AAStopAt=50
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=75
NukeAt=95
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=0
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=0
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
UseStick=1
StickSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL

Last edited:
Pete, can you look at the snare function? Wizard snare is still very flaky. Happy to post whatever detail will help!

Druid snare (entrap) is similarly flaky. Sometimes it'll cast, sometimes it won't, with no apparent rhyme or reason.

@snare. can you be more specific and can you tell me what your SnareAt= value is?

@Mass Ethereal Transvergence, it should not be casting. I only set up the level 100 version. I should be able to add the others eventually.

@memming spells. the plugin does not mem spell sets and it only mems spells in your DefaultGem=1 gem slot. If you have other stuff going on, it isnt mq2bot.

@paladin self only free target heal - does not exist. Spell[].TargetType only returns 1 value, either it is "Self" or "Free Target", and it cannot be both. There is the self only that affects the group ("aurora of" line), but it is flagged as Self. There is no free target that is flagged as self that I am aware of. The Aurora line definitely works, as my paladin has been using it. If you mean the splash line.. then possibly, as I havent checked that. But free target spells are coded in to work in general, however I dont know if they are coded in the heals section specifically other than the last .dll i hung i tried to make sure issuance of grace line worked, which is a free target heal.

Edit: Nm, think i figured it out.
Edit2: Yes, working very well now it seems

Last edited:
I'm not the one who mentioned it, but as far as snaring, i've noticed that if my druid snares a mob, and another mob comes in camp, occasionally he'll get stuck targetting the initial mob's corpse for awhile.

Paladin doesn't use self only free target heals.

Hey Pete, sorry I didn't post more info on the Paladin - free target self only heal.

What I meant is, there are 3 heals that paladins can use that is self only, but targeting yourself is not needed. These work great for those oh shit moments when mercs are healing slow or a really bad round. Any way to get these used?

Contrition:(94) is an example of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.