MQ2 Twist + MQ2Melee= FUBAR issue

fauxshizle

Reaction score
MQ2twist is working, BUT... MQ2Melee stick function Stops until the twist is turned off, and then it resumes to stick on the mob...and back and forth, not using an assist macro atm. Not sure if this is an issue with moveutils, but none of my settings have changed and of course this is only an issue with the bard.

/assist is always on, it does assist correctly when not twisting....

And yes, old assist macros dont work with twist until tweaked, but this has never been an issue before just using melee.

Last edited:
Change your settings so that the plugin doesn't stop you when you're casting. I don't know if it's twist... check mqcast.

I'm having this problem too on my bard. It will stick to a mob when I'm not casting any songs but while casting songs it wont move.

Anyone know how to fix it?

mq2moveutils has a pause on cast feature you can enable or disable. for a bard, you dont need to pause because you can cast while moving.

mq2melee shouldnt have any issues with twisting other than downshits wont fire. and dear god dont turn beta=on or beta=1 or whatever the command is. it makes bad things happen.

Thanks, but turning the pause off will be for all chars right? I think I need the pause for my other chars.

Thanks, but turning the pause off will be for all chars right? I think I need the pause for my other chars.
no

htw

Hmm ok, I thought I had to edit the mq2moveutils.ini file to stop the pausing. How would I do it without affecting other characters?

Untested but this is what I thought I needed to change.

This is my mq2moveutils.ini file.

Code:
[Defaults]
[B]AutoPause=on[/B]
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=1
stuckDist=0.3
turnDirection=-10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=on
LeashLength=100.0
CampRadius=25.0
MinDelay=3000
MaxDelay=8000

you can edit mq2move utils for ALL or by character. if you set it under the [defaults], then yes, it is for everyone. change it only under the character you want.

Here is example if I am on fippy and named PeteSampras

Code:
[fippy.PeteSampras]
AllowMove=32.00
ArcBehind=45.00
ArcNotFront=135.00
Autopause=off
AutoSave=on
AutoUW=off
DistBreak=250.00
BreakOnGate=on
BreakOnWarp=on