MQ2 Not Showing IN Game

Based on that picture it doesn't know where EQ is located I believe?

Well, I erased the file path because I'm weird like that. Mine shows like yours does but mine is C:\ServerName\eqgame.exe.

Your using a ROF2 eqgame.exe to play on emu servers, so you'll need to download the ROF2 version of MQ2. See notice at top of page for link.

Your using a ROF2 eqgame.exe to play on emu servers, so you'll need to download the ROF2 version of MQ2. See notice at top of page for link.

Oh my God, I'm a moron. I bet I looked at that about a thousand times while I was searching the forums.

I'm extremely sorry, for real.

Hehe I honestly thought that's what you were doing wrong. I used Test vs Live as the example as I didn't realize you were playing EQEMU but the same is said for all client versions. You need the installer that matches the client you are using.

Oh my God, I'm a moron. I bet I looked at that about a thousand times while I was searching the forums.

Everyone does stupid stuff sometimes. Like yesterday I sat here and coded on broken macros instead of playing with my Oculus Rift. Which reminds me a lot of today. LOL ;-)

Everyone does stupid stuff sometimes. Like yesterday I sat here and coded on broken macros instead of playing with my Oculus Rift. Which reminds me a lot of today. LOL ;-)

Well at least you are being productive, supporting a community here! Not many folks can actually contribute to macros/plugins so it's great that the few that can, actually do.