MQ2 command to click off a buff

Blujahz

Your spell fizzled!
Reaction score
I have noticed an unusual problem with MQ2 when I try to give a command to another character (via EQBC) to click off their invis buff. I have an alias for /uninvis to do this for my whole group:

/uninvis=/noparse /bcaa //notify BuffWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup

This has worked well for me for a long time, but I started having problems a few patches ago. What happens is that it works fine on some characters and doesn't work on others. Which characters it works for or not seems random and unreproducible. When it doesn't work, it seems like it uses "rightmouseup" instead of "leftmouseup" because I get a window with the Group Perfected Invisibility spell info (like when you right click on the buff icon).

So I guess I'd like to know if others have noticed this problem, if there is a solution, or if there is a better way to get all my characters to click off their invis?

Recently start using WinEQ2 or change the way you swap sessions with alt-tab instead of mouse switching? Sounds like nomodkey:

/uninvis=/noparse /bcaa //nomodkey /notify BuffWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup

as a workaround you can make a hotkey
mq2melee with out a target will not turn on atack when you hit Z but if you hit default eq attack key of Q it will only turn atack on for a split second, long enough to drop invis of any form. but wont enable stick or any casting since you have no target.

If you use modbot i suggest this becuase it has a tendacy to keep retargetting last npc target.
Code:
[CODE]/bcaa //multiline ; /varset ACMATarget 0;/target clear ;/keypress q
[/CODE]

if you dont use modbot this works fine.
Code:
/bcaa //multiline ;/target clear ;/keypress q

if you use mq2melee with out a target it will only turn atack on for a split second, long enough to drop invis of any form.

Thanks Darkheart, that's some good advice. I do use MQ2Melee on all my characters and will give the "/keypress q" a try.

To be sure my casters don't stick & melee the mob, perhaps I should also change:
stickrange=0
melee=0

/Vclickoff is your friend ,buddy.

and dont forget /plugin mq2krust before u run that nasty command.:)

/Vclickoff is your friend ,buddy.

and dont forget /plugin mq2krust before u run that nasty command.:)

could be in both but i beleive thats vladutil that has the vclick option but good reminder! /vclickoff buffname

reason i use what i posted above normally cause i have several forms of invis and stealth on the rog alt. and removing their target then atacking removes all forms of invis and stealth. just was easier for me that way cause seemed one character was still invised or sos when i was trying to get itto talk to an npc etc.

I actually use the top line cause modbot likes to hang on targets its aquired and retarget them so it removes the saved acma target so he wont retarget then keypress q breaks invis but no target so stick weather set up or not wont engage.

Last edited: