Movies Online

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions to some good sites to watch movies online? All the ones I used to use have been busted by the law and no longer work.

I hear ya about the Megavideo links, but I'm too cheap to get a sub

Have you considered downloading movies from newsgroups or torrent sites?

Thought about torrents, but I don't wanna use up my ratio on them

My wife tends to use hulu.com and movies2k.com. Personally, I just torrent them lol

icefilms

icefilms.info is bout best 1 round nowadays check it out!

I would honestly use netflix or Hulu, but I'm too cheap for a sub lol

Gonna give the one Areakus mentioned a shot, also, thanks to everyone that has posted a site, I've tried all the ones posted and the only one that I can find to my taste is movies2k

Last edited:
I dunno, $8/month is a small price to pay about not worrying if the codec/plugin/activex/etc on some pirate site is going to give me a virus or steal my identity.

Paranoid much? Torrents can't give you a virus or still your identity.

But sites that offer free movie streaming usually use tier 2 or 3 marketing. It is not uncommon for shady people to buy traffic that embed/popup various adobe exploits.

Also, some of these places use questionable plugins/codecs for playback.

i dont know what tier 2 or 3 marketing is but id be interested in online movies... i have a netflix account but it takes so long before the movies are available as instant streaming i have forgotten what ones i wanted to see... lol not really but it is a long wait.
i did do the torrent thing for a while but then i got busted.. what i did was i was trying to boost my ratio on revtt by getting the same files some where else that didn't care about ratios and share it on there for the files i really wanted. any way i got a few good movies and liked it. untill my internet stopped working and all i got was a pop up from the cable provider telling me i needed to contact them. they even told me the name of the file i had on my computer... i had to promise not to do it again and wait a 24 hr period before they would fix my internet. then about a week later it happened again but apparently the file they detected on my computer was detected between the time that the first one was reported and the cable company shut me down.. (so before my verbal promise to stop) this time i had to fax in a signed paper promising not to do it any more with legal consequences if i did.
i still love netflix for what they do but didnt want to give my credit card info out to one of these shady sites that show new releases.. but i do want to watch good stuff.. so whats the best site for semi recent releases that dosnt require a credit card or can be trusted not to carge the card or sell the info on the black market...