Problems with MMOloader

melgibson

Reaction score
Good evening. Starting today for some reason my MMOloader icon disappeared when i turned on my computer, and whenever i try and launch it normally (after reinstalling), i have a shortcut to mmoloader pinned on my taskbar, I click it and MQnext loads, however mmoloader icon disappears or doesn't start correctly, or something. Never had any issues since MQnext came out. I'm not so savvy. Any advice? Thank you. Sorry, i figured ito ut it was my darn virus protection....

Me too, just started happening today.

First error is: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

Then it deletes the MMOLader.exe in the MQNext folder.

It's being looked into why this is happening, for the time being.

Method 1. Stop Windows Defender from Deleting Files Automatically

1. Open "Windows Defender" > Click on "Virus & threat protection".
2. Scroll down and click "Virus & threat protection" settings.
3. Scroll down to "Exclusions" and click "Add or remove exclusions".

It's a new build, so a couple vendors flag it for heuristic/reputation, due to some of the functions (native p/invoke, clipboard accessed if using copy plugin version info from about box, keystroke notification capability for hotkeys on windows, no main gui window, etc.). There's nothing wrong with it, so exclude it if you want to keep it.

hello, after turning off defender.. how do i get a new MMOloader icon back...nevermind, found it and restored it .ty

Last edited: