MMOBugs FantasyFootball

It's fantasy football. Don't ever give up until you're mathematically eliminated. I'm in first place in a different league and had just traded Todd Gurley for Calvin Johnson and Drew Brees the day before Jamaal Charles was lost for the season. I was still in okay shape, but now my other starting RB, Arian Foster, is also lost for the season. My chances are looking bleak even though I'm still in first with a two game lead. I went from having the deepest RB pool to now being forced to start Doug Martin and either Melvin Gordon or Duke Johnson. Stay into it until the end!!!

It's fantasy football. Don't ever give up until you're mathematically eliminated. I'm in first place in a different league and had just traded Todd Gurley for Calvin Johnson and Drew Brees the day before Jamaal Charles was lost for the season. I was still in okay shape, but now my other starting RB, Arian Foster, is also lost for the season. My chances are looking bleak even though I'm still in first with a two game lead. I went from having the deepest RB pool to now being forced to start Doug Martin and either Melvin Gordon or Duke Johnson. Stay into it until the end!!!

D. Martin hasn't been bad for me.

1 The Money Team 6-2-0
2 Num 5-3-0
3 Wide Right Again 5-3-0
4 Cookie's Cool Team 4-4-0
5 Jamie's Sandlappers 4-4-0
6 Bug Busters 4-4-0
7 tommy's Team 4-4-0
8 UWOTM8 3-5-0
9 Team JimJohnson 3-5-0
10 Brandon's Best Team 2-6-0
Last standings update: Wed Nov 04 02:59am EST

Money Team, Num an Wide Right looking good. A big pack at 4-4 and JJ an me at 3-5. Brandon needed the ladies to pick this year!

Yes, I absolutely agree. Every year from now on im having the ladies pick for me =/

I am now feeling JJ's pain I face Num and Tom Brady this week. I hope Tom Brady gets his trap game this week against the Redskins. Maybe the patriots will have an off day. I am praying hard Num.

Bugs that trade went through what do you want to do. I think JJ can reverse it. Ler me know what's up.

I guess the trade worked out in the end. I am happy with it. Now if I can only somehow squeak into the playoffs.

Twiz and Money hit me up with a pm for your paypall address you want winnings sent too.

1st - 120 - paid
2nd - 60
3rd - 20

Gratz guys! Next year I will be letting the women choose for me!

I'm in if we are. I love fantasy football, I wish more of my friends around here did. I'd have another reason to talk smack to them lol

Are we doing this again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk