MMOBugs FantasyFootball

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
Sent out invites from last years roster let me know if you are in or not this season. Emails sent to domains listed below.

Brandon's Best Team
Brandon @ttu.edu

Bug Busters
Daniel @yahoo.com

BumbleBee
Cravin @gmail.com

Cash Money Brothers
JC @gmail.com

Cookie's Cool Team
Cookie @yahoo.com

Jamie's Sandlappers
Jamie @charter.net

Necroman
Justin @yahoo.com

The Money Team
NGB @yahoo.com

Wide Right Again
Mark @livetechsupport.ca

Draft date Monday Sept 7 9pm

Please send in dues

2 Slots still open for a 12 man league. Possible 4 since 2 have not joined yet. Shoot me a PM if you want one of the last 2 slots.

Draft Monday Sept 7 9pm
Dues $20

Thanks, make sure to include team name since some are not related to site.

Jim in the league it has my dues as being owed. I paid via paypal I can forward ya the receipt for payment. Please advise bro. J

Draft grades are live. I always love these.

Team JimJohnson Draft Report Card D+
Despite a Set of Monster RBs, Team JimJohnson Has No Idea How to Draft a Winning Team

Draft Summary

Selecting in the bottom half of the first round (sixth overall), Team JimJohnson can use their poor draft position as an excuse for why they choked. This team strikes fear in the heart of no one, with a projected record of 0-14-0 (2,589 points). They're probably going to finish 10th in MMOBugs League. RB depth won't be the issue this season as Team JimJohnson loaded up, drafting Eddie Lacy (6th overall), Matt Forte (15th), and Latavius Murray (26th) with their first three selections. If these players can play up to expectations, Team JimJohnson can have some success. They are one of the best groups of RBs in the league.

Last edited:
JJ with his D+ draft is whooping my ass. GG JJ, you knew Alex Smith would be beast and we doubted ya. Good luck rest of season. It's game blouses for my team.

JJ looking like JimJenius atm. I wish I had JJ luck because two years in a row now I lost my first pick after week 1. AP last year and now Dez.

I had to overhaul my team after going 0-2. Even changed my name to UWOTM8. I need to get something going. I am hoping to pick up a win this week and start some trends.

Our FF smack talk has been quiet...let's get some chatter going.

Yea I don't see any talk for any league, and I know some have said stuff. I also have issues just posting a message.

Do I at possibly 3-5 even have a chance to get back in the hunt? I don't remember if anyone slipped in at that low in the past seasons. I am still grinding but I am not sure if my efforts are in vain.