MM Macros - what should I use?

NegativeZero

Reaction score
So I got access to two accounts from RL friends who stopped playing EQ. They informed me they don't care if their account gets banned. I would like to make some rogues for ghosting certain mobs on both accounts. Anyone have any suggestions on what MM macro I could use?

I'm all for using macros for MM's in zones no one goes to, and I'm also for checking the computer every 10 minutes to make sure no one sees me pop out and back into MM's to avoid getting caught.

I was using a friend's rogue to ghost and he recently told me not to anymore, so I'm looking at making my own and gearing them out.

Any suggestions on MM macros I can use and where I can find them?

dont rangers make better ghost characters?

Latest MM is the Naggy one. it can be found here:

[ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34"]EverQuest MacroQuest2 Macros, HUDS & UI's - MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter[/ame]

LavaMM gives better xp but it needs a major coding overhaul, it's a well known place to macro and it uses active hacks like warp.

NaggyMM was only released a few weeks ago, and uses no active hacks but does give less xp.

If it was up to me I would use the NaggyMM just to be safe.

Fry.

So with what I just read about recent suspensions/bannings on the naggymm's, is there any others recommended, or in the works?

I'm just looking for a simplier way to run the 5 accounts than actually controlling all 5 toons manually, but I'm still looking to be present and at the keyboard (unlike the dumbass I ran into yesterday on Tunare in MPG who was for certain macro'g).

If you care about your accounts I wouldn't be running Naggy or LavaMM at all at the moment.

If you must run one I think you have a much smaller chance of being caught using Naggy. Naggy doesn’t use any hacks to run and is also a lesser known macro location.

Fry.

rangers do make good ghost chars but there are many a mobs that move around and are blocked from ghosting while a rogue could bs. 6 rogues would make a hell of a ghost group

necroman said:
rangers do make good ghost chars but there are many a mobs that move around and are blocked from ghosting while a rogue could bs. 6 rogues would make a hell of a ghost group

if you think that, you've never used ghost. Rogues are 'ok' back ups.

rangers don't care if npc moves. and what is 'blocked' ??? use the force luke there is no blocked.

i have never found a mob a rouge couldnt dps i find tons a ranger cant becasue when he warps to the mob to dmg hes either to close or somehignt in his los. am i doing somethign wrong?

GKill

How risky is GKilling, and can anyone please inform me on how to do it? i have a couple mobs i wouldn't mind taking out.

Rangers are without a doubt better at dps. Rogues are very helpful for moving some mobs into killing position (such as Vertikin in EF).

I have not used GK in the last month so I can't be sure Rogues are still needed to move mobs with the new versions floating around.

gkillin is very risky. im at the point where if i get banned then oh well its my time. i dont get to play much and i surely dont have time to raid anymore. so i resort to cheating. but piggyzone, warp and gk are very easy to get caught.

Necroman

so can anyone please tell me how gk is done? i would like to try this out.

Terin01 said:
so can anyone please tell me how gk is done? i would like to try this out.

Ghostkill is only available to lifetime members here or for purchase over at KEQ.

Fry.

depends on what zone you are in. Zones with less traffic are safer, but not condom safe.

Tempting but I don't think it's worth $50 just to go solo my shaman's last 1.5 kill.
I'll think about it.

GKilling No good

From What I have been reading Ghost Killing nolonger works, GMs can track it now becouse they keep up with warping, that is how ghost killing works. When you turn on ghosting all you are doing is warping at a super fast rate witch is a super big red flag now. Everyone that uses it gets an email saying they are being band for mass warping thousands times but you can no longer us it. just look it up on the net. Unless the have a new copy of this that dont use the mass warp I would not use it.