missing mq2.ini

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
why would my Mage who has used mq2 for over a decade not have an mq2server_name.ini?
all my other toons do

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
Over a decade ago it was just name.ini, i got switched to mq2server_name.ini many years ago.

With that said they have to have a mq2server_name.ini, as current MQ requires it.

Reactions: EQDAB
Over a decade ago it was just name.ini, i got switched to mq2server_name.ini many years ago.

With that said they have to have a mq2server_name.ini, as current MQ requires it.
I have 6 other toon on that computer all have the mq2 .ini yet the mage does not have one and they are all grouped in a line his should be there as well
I am so confused and frustrated with these bot issues they was so much time mana and dps on just spells almost not worth it

I'm curious. What's the date on the mq2.ini files you have AND what directory are they in. Back in the day, these files were in the regular mq2 folder, IIRC. Today, they're in the Config folder. My GUESS is that you're looking at old files or using a really old macro that accesses them. The new one(s) are probably in the Config folder.

Reactions: EQDAB and loyal
I'm curious. What's the date on the mq2.ini files you have AND what directory are they in. Back in the day, these files were in the regular mq2 folder, IIRC. Today, they're in the Config folder. My GUESS is that you're looking at old files or using a really old macro that accesses them. The new one(s) are probably in the Config folder.
looking into that