Message require premium account?

someguy1

Reaction score
I'm getting a message "premium subscription required to use <insert mq2 dll>". However, my account is premium. I have two computers and it works on one computer but not on my laptop. What am I doing wrong on the laptop?

I'm getting a message "premium subscription required to use <insert mq2 dll>". However, my account is premium. I have two computers and it works on one computer but not on my laptop. What am I doing wrong on the laptop?

Are you sure you are using the someguy1 login on your laptop? Try logging out and in with MMOLoader on your laptop.

I have confirmed that I have logged in correctly. The mmobugs icon in the taskbar shows that I'm logged in as premium. However, the game doesn't seem to recognize that I'm premium.

Try the ingame commands /mmologin and /mmostatus

What is it saying for account status?

Make sure MQ2MMOBugs is loaded with command /plugin MQ2MMOBugs

Is your laptop Windows 10?

Make sure you've got all windows updates, especially Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86.

Trippy huh? i m getting same issue, can run one computer just fine.. this one nope

command /mmologin and /mmostatus don't work

i have confirmed mq2mmobugs is loaded

i am running windows 10

i have vs2015 x86 c++ installed

We are thinking it's some sort of security permission issue.

Can you make sure you are running windows with full admin rights?

Also let me know output of

/mmostatus
/mmologin
/mmoversion

With the latest MQ2 update.

Got latest version ran the commands:

/mmostatus > "your account status is: not logged in"
/mmologin does nothing
/mmoversion > v22.25.1 - Feb 17 2017

I'm running windows 10 home (my desktop is windows 10 pro, not sure if that would make a diff), it came with my laptop. No special anti-virus just windows defender. I disabled UAC. Anything else I should check? Is there antivirus in bios I need to check? (not sure if that's a thing)

Also turned off firewall on both private and public networks.

Also checked that my user is running as admin and I ran mmo launcher as admin.

Last edited:

/mmologin does nothing

I'm running windows 10 home (my desktop is windows 10 pro, not sure if that would make a diff), it came with my laptop. No special anti-virus just windows defender. I disabled UAC. Anything else I should check? Is there antivirus in bios I need to check? (not sure if that's a thing)

htw remotely connected to jarori43's computer yesterday to look into this. I'm still waiting to hear back if it was solved yet and what was done.

/mmologin does nothing

I pushed a new MQ2MMOBugs plugin, to try something - if you can update/try and get back to me.

Thanks.

htw

Downloaded and tried it. Same results :(
I reverted back to what it was last week, although I didn't have any hope that was an issue. Nothing has changed with regards to this, so I am at a loss, and am sorry to say I am going to have to try to duplicate it somehow. Seeing this from 2 people. The other guy had installed a fresh Windows 10 Home, and is seeing this, not sure which you are using? I've set this as my top priority for you two, and will keep you posted.

htw

Ok I added some debug info, it should show you when you do /mmostatus, updated MQ2MMOBugs.dll

htw

When i run /mmostatus i get "You are not logged in. ()()". Is EQ not able to read the mmobugs login credentials? Are these creds stored in some ini?

I am getting same results You are not logged in.. Melee works and maps thats about it.. no fast mem, spawnmaster dont work either.

Sorry to pile on jarori... I just pushed another update, so when you or the other guy get a chance, thanks. FWIW, I think I tracked it to the xp compat change that was done, so can work with that.

htw

It works!! whatever you did (and i woukld like to know if pm's.. ok?

Thx HTW and Fry!!!

From how htw explained it to me, it was something to do with windows xp fix we added a few weeks ago. The windows API call was being sent wrong on certain CPU's with the new lib we were using.

It really makes no sense, hence why it was so painful to track down.

From how htw explained it to me, it was something to do with windows xp fix we added a few weeks ago. The windows API call was being sent wrong on certain CPU's with the new lib we were using.

It really makes no sense, hence why it was so painful to track down.

ALl plugins are working , went to raid tonight and it was like 4fps! I had to /unload mq2 , No lag what soever.. odd huh?