Merry Christmas and Happy New Year MMOBugs Members!

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Hello MMOBugs Members,

What a year. The crack down on active hacks, then suspension waves being back wasn't a great start to the year. The work load for patches and expansions in this second half of the year have been a little nightmarish, but we pulled though it all to be here today. Everything is looking great for a bright new year for MMOBugs.

I want to say thank you to all the MMOBugs members reading this for all the support you've me and the staff here this year at MMOBugs.

I want to give thanks to Htw, Xeniaz and Brainiac for all the work with updates and fixes for MQ2, these guys are rock stars to me, without them I would be lost. Every time one of them opens their mouths I learn something.

Thank you to Villiageidiot, Kodilynn and Kkthnx for the thankless job of forum moderation's. You guys get little credit for what you do, but our forums would be a mess without you.

Thanks to Ieatacid, DKAA over at MacroQuest2.com. We would not be here without you.

One last special thanks to Rob for help with web servers and comedy relief.

No one person could do what needs to be done to keep this site alive, and they all do an outstanding job. I hope all members and staff have a great holiday and are able to spend it with those they care about most.

Now on to the good stuff, as a thank you for a great year, we at MMOBugs would like to give Premium members access finally to the plugin MQ2Navigation. This plugin has taken us quite some time to get zone files right, and the plugin not to crash, but certainly is one of the most useful plugins on the site for AFK botting.

Take care, have a safe holiday. See you in the new year.

Fry.

You neglected to thank yourself Fry, so I'll do it for you and everyone else: Thanks! You help out a lot here as well as the rest of the team.

Ty all for what you do for MQ MMObugs

The much deserved thank yous aside, I hope you all have a safe and blessed holiday season

I hope that the new year keeps us all safe and filled w good times in our private lives.

So happy holidays, to all enjoy your time around those that care for you

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone...and thanks to all the Fry mentioned, and Fry of course, for all the hard work! It is very much appreciated.

Thanks to all those that make MQ2 and mmobugs. Really appreciate it and makes EQ so much more fun and I love learning new shit with MQ2/mmobugs and enjoy making macros.

Thanks to all who make this site possible, and a Very Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I've been a member for a few years now, and I must say, it's the only site that I always come back too even if I am a EQ retiree.

I appreciate all the work that the you the staff have done for us over the years. I also am thankful that you guys don't treat the members as lepurs like some other sites out there. Thank you for everything.

Fry, you sir are an amazing Host and an awesome friend that we can rely on when we have questions / issues. I know it's been a tough road for you, and I wanted to thank you for all the sweat and tears that you and the crew have endured over the years to keep this awesome site active.

Here's to 10 more years of gaming / hacking.
Cheers!
I also wish everyone (staff & members alike) a safe and wondefrul holiday. (remember to not dink and drive:) ) and I hope you get everything you asked 'Santa' For.

I sincerely hope that 2013 is bigger, brighter & better year for everyone.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas in Oz land Fry! Thanx for all you and your crew do for us all year long!

Thank you to the whole MMOBugs team. You guys are awesome :)

And Merry Christmas to everyone!

Hello MMOBugs Members,

What a year. The crack down on active hacks, then suspension waves being back wasn't a great start to the year. The work load for patches and expansions in this second half of the year have been a little nightmarish, but we pulled though it all to be here today. Everything is looking great for a bright new year for MMOBugs.

I want to say thank you to all the MMOBugs members reading this for all the support you've me and the staff here this year at MMOBugs.

I want to give thanks to Htw, Xeniaz and Brainiac for all the work with updates and fixes for MQ2, these guys are rock stars to me, without them I would be lost. Every time one of them opens their mouths I learn something.

Thank you to Villiageidiot, Kodilynn and Kkthnx for the thankless job of forum moderation's. You guys get little credit for what you do, but our forums would be a mess without you.

Thanks to Ieatacid, DKAA over at MacroQuest2.com. We would not be here without you.

One last special thanks to Rob for help with web servers and comedy relief.

No one person could do what needs to be done to keep this site alive, and they all do an outstanding job. I hope all members and staff have a great holiday and are able to spend it with those they care about most.

Now on to the good stuff, as a thank you for a great year, we at MMOBugs would like to give Premium members access finally to the plugin MQ2Navigation. This plugin has taken us quite some time to get zone files right, and the plugin not to crash, but certainly is one of the most useful plugins on the site for AFK botting.

Take care, have a safe holiday. See you in the new year.

Fry.

Thanks Fry and all the behind scene folks, without MMO, i would not play this game

Quote: giveing SOe the return christmas gift they give us.....a SWIFT kick in the BALLS

merry christmas all