melee

budlight

Reaction score
I just started boxing War again and everything seems to be firing from /melee except -

timebleed=[0-100]
Uses the No Time To Bleed/Pain Doesn't Hurt disc if endurance is over this %.

My ini-
[MQ2Melee]
timebleed=10

Have the discs and end is above 10.

Any ideas?

Can you echo TLO check for the exact disc you have and let me know what it says?

/echo ${Me.CombatAbility[no time to bleed rk. ii]}

Also, you can turn on the ShowDebug=1 and ShowCombatAbility=1 in the ini, then /melee load
And see what it says about timebleed.

Thanks.

htw

/echo ${Me.CombatAbility[no time to bleed rk. ii]} shows -

[MQ2] 76

Also, you can turn on the ShowDebug=1 and ShowCombatAbility=1 in the ini, then /melee load And see what it says about timebleed. Shows -

MQ2 Melee:: Disc Pain Doesn't Hurt RK. II (49008) calculated Reuse=301500 ms, Cost=0, Recast=300000, Timer=1542662322, ActTimer=0

Hope this helps.

Type: /meleedebug

Then in combat, it should more or less spam why it's not activating, can you let me know what it tells you?

Thanks.

Went to test this a few minutes ago and the disc was firing fine. When I get back from the holidays I will try to duplicate the problem.

Thanks

there was a pretty serious issue with disc's in melee that was probably fixed with the last update they pushed why it worked for you today

Yeah, the update fixed it. thanks

Thanks htw for helping try and trouble shoot.

Only problem now is the most recent mq2 update broke an old sham /mac that still worked, lol.

Are you using the 'bot.mac'? if not /bot on and then edit the *.ini it creates. and when you need it to be automated /bot on