Meldrath's Majestic Mansion

Along similar lines, I'm wondering if a toon with all the crystallos golum crystals and the containers (gzone into MMM) could complete the flagging for crystallos without having mmm finished first.

I might try that later on tonight.

Along similar lines, I'm wondering if a toon with all the crystallos golum crystals and the containers (gzone into MMM) could complete the flagging for crystallos without having mmm finished first.

I might try that later on tonight.

Well I know the Crystallos Raid flag you can have before the MMM raid flag, so, since they're 2 different quests i'm sure you could have the Key for Crys before MMM.

not sure why but ran mac didnt get any update tried slowing it down still no update runing around etc as i set delay to 20 , anyone else have issues like this?. do i need lev or somethn i playn monk btw.

Well I know the Crystallos Raid flag you can have before the MMM raid flag, so, since they're 2 different quests i'm sure you could have the Key for Crys before MMM.

From the task Beyond the Barrier
"Find the lost crystal of Kerafyrm 0/1 (Meldrath's Majestic Mansion)

An Oil Stained Crystal drops from Meldrath the Malignant himself. He drops six crystals per kill."

So, I don't know how you could have Crystallos Raid flag without getting the drop off of Meldrath.

400bhpftw you havent done this :p
and yea, this task can " ONLY " be completed once you looted the peice off of Meldrath the Malignant from the Raid Instance.

i meant the exploring the mansion mission, there was a post a paghe before with a macro that warps to all the points needed to get the updates, worked spot on!

Unless things have changed in the past few months i been afk, You can complete crystallos flag and not have MMM flag (static not raid) just get the 4quest one for each of the 4 containers (/gzone into MMM static and gank the only groundspawn in the zone) and get the drops from the gollems, combine and you have crystallos key and it works. i have 4 toons that were flagged this way and dont have MMM access.

Unless things have changed in the past few months i been afk, You can complete crystallos flag and not have MMM flag (static not raid) just get the 4quest one for each of the 4 containers (/gzone into MMM static and gank the only groundspawn in the zone) and get the drops from the gollems, combine and you have crystallos key and it works. i have 4 toons that were flagged this way and dont have MMM access.

Yah sure hope a GM never looks at your characters thats kind of a big RED flag that you use hacks. Your flagged for a zone that requires a previous flag that you dont have.

Something tells me GM's don't have that kind of time on their hands.

Light Blue Crystal Base

Has anyone written a macro for looting the light blue crystal base?

If not, could someone do it please? ;)

There is no need for that what so ever. Hint, ground spawn....

Has anyone written a macro for looting the light blue crystal base?

If not, could someone do it please? ;)

I know it is fun to be a little lazy in EQ but we dont need to be that lazy to make a macro to pick up 1 ground spawn item for ya there are plugins that allow you to do just that... any how if you realy needed it that bad you could have somone give ya invis and ivu and you could warp in and loot and gate out and never be seen that simple...

uh, or just click on the target on the map and /gank... no warping and/or invis required.

Rogue shroud, hide, sneak. There are 1, at most, 2 see invis on the way. You can avoid both of them by watching pathing.

There a way to download this macro?

There a way to download this macro?

? Kind of an odd question for a lifetime member who joined in 2006... You buy the account from the original owner?