Question Medding out of combat

Fr4nK!e

Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a quick question:

I want my casters to sit and med whenever not in combat. Is the easiest thing to do, just set

Medstartat=99
Medstopat=100

If I do that will they still engage or just stay seated until they hit 100?

Or is there another command I am not seeing to have them sit whenever not in combat.

What I have been doing thus far is using EQBC

Once mob is dead I send

/bca //sit as I run out to find more mobs, but sometimes they pop up to to recast buffs and stuff.

So I am just looking for something that will have them sit whenever not doing something else.

Also, will this give me issues when I am using //stick for autofollow? Will they keep sitting whenever we stop and will I have to re-issue the "follow" commands?

Sorry that ended up being longer than I intended.

Thanks!

This is what I use.

downshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.XTarget} && !${Me.Moving} && !${AdvPath.Following} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Foreground}) /sit

Thank you. I gave the same issue. I'm gonna try that tonight when I get back on.

This is what I use.

downshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.XTarget} && !${Me.Moving} && !${AdvPath.Following} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Foreground}) /sit

How would you add to that line if you are not casting as well?

How would you add to that line if you are not casting as well?
Code:
downshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.XTarget} &&  !${Me.Moving} && !${AdvPath.Following} && !${Me.Sitting}  && !${Foreground} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /sit

Thank you. I added that. 1 other question. Aren't downshits for out of combat and holyshits for during? During combat my mage is standing and sitting over and over when I have this downshit on. What am I missing?

holyshits are for when ATTACK is turned on. Try adding !${Me.XTargets}

Thanks Dewey. I'll give that a try. What does that one do? I haven't done much with these so I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

It returns the number of targets on the extended target list. It assumes all your slots are auto-hater so if you have any aggro it would return 1+.

Another way would be to check your out of combat status and if you're clear then sit.

I added !${Me.XTargets} and it spams me with

No such 'character' member 'XTargets'