Mage issues

burdsjm

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Pete not sure what's up with my mage bot but pet doesn't go in anymore and there is an error on load.

Attached the error if it helps.

Attachments

• 2018-04-10 22_49_35-WinEQ 2.15 WinEQ2-EQ 2.15 - EverQuest (Hotkey_ Ctrl+Alt+2).png
    2018-04-10 22_49_35-WinEQ 2.15 WinEQ2-EQ 2.15 - EverQuest (Hotkey_ Ctrl+Alt+2).png
    13.8 KB · Views: 23
Pete not sure what's up with my mage bot but pet doesn't go in anymore and there is an error on load.

Shoot htw your dmp file. Is anyone else having trouble? i changed pet buff AAs to detect how mq2main does it. might have caused an issue. fry/htw can revert back to previous version if that is the case.

Shoot htw your dmp file. Is anyone else having trouble? i changed pet buff AAs to detect how mq2main does it. might have caused an issue. fry/htw can revert back to previous version if that is the case.

Done.

Do you want me to try to load an old bot dll? Or just let htw take a look first?

Yeah all night last night no matter what distance I changed him to in .ini mage pet and any pet casting spell (host of elements and his spell that sends a small minion)

Its the same error on beastlord and my mage

HideDoCommand: Line 393
0x69f54459 mq2bit!MMOVvewrsion+0x32cb9

I just did a full MQ2 update on the update server.

Update MQ2 and let me know if the "HideDoCommand: Line 393" error is still happening for MQ2Bot.

Camped out and mage wouldn’t cast host of elements. Pet summon spells, anything swarm or send any in for attack

CONFIRMED !!!!!!
not sure what files u need?

i am using windows 7

I've put the old version of MQ2Bot back up for time being for those that are having troubles.

Get it from MQ2 update server.