Mage Bot

Outlaw22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I'm currently running 2 mages using /plugin mq2bot and /bot on...... One mage is Gold other is Silver. the gold mage seems to be doing fine but the silver mage is doing nothing but casting burnout the entire time over and over and over. Any ideas?

Yeah, same happens with me. I solved it by purchasing gold on the other mage :-/

I'm currently running 2 mages using /plugin mq2bot and /bot on...... One mage is Gold other is Silver. the gold mage seems to be doing fine but the silver mage is doing nothing but casting burnout the entire time over and over and over. Any ideas?
Does the mage have rank 2 spells? i could see that being an issue if it is detecting rank 2 but can only cast rank 1.

Most spells are RK II however Burnout XII is RK III.... by default it casts the RK I version of any spell when silver but for some reason its constantly casting the Burnout XII spell..... It will also do some other things like cast all Mod Rods when i initially type /bot on but once its done with the initial stuff it begins the constant Burnout casting.... Im not trying to make that account Gold again so looking for a solution. Thanks.

Last edited:
I disabled the spell entirely and everything is working normal again.

So ya, it is looking for Rank 3 and thinking you should have that on your pet but it doesnt find it. So you would need to make an if statement for that spell that !${Me.Pet.Buff[Burnout XII].ID}

I had never added in a gold check. it probably wouldnt be that hard but the if statement is what you need to do if you want it to work as is.

So ya, it is looking for Rank 3 and thinking you should have that on your pet but it doesnt find it. So you would need to make an if statement for that spell that !${Me.Pet.Buff[Burnout XII].ID}

I had never added in a gold check. it probably wouldnt be that hard but the if statement is what you need to do if you want it to work as is.

I found that using the base name (without the RK.III/RK.II worked, it simply casted the available version of the spell. Then in addition to that, it also appears to be the same for checking the Buff box. I got this from doing my holyshits/downshits on my berserker. This was done using my discs, so may not be the same.

The below code is what I have, and it works without any issues.
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Self Preservation]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=15) /multiline ; /keypress Esc ; /timed 1 ; /casting "Self Preservation"

holyshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /doability Frenzy
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Savage Volley]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Savage Volley
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of Graster]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Axe of Graster
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigerous Axe Throw]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Vigerous Axe Throw
holyshit6=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rampage]} && ${SpawnCount[NPC Radius 50]}>1 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /casting "Rampage"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Tendon Lacerate]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && ${FindItemCount[Axe of the Savage]}>1) /disc Tendon Lacerate
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cry Havoc]} && !${Me.Song[Cry Havoc].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Cry Havoc
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Battle Cry of the Mastrung]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Cry of the Mastrung].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Battle Cry of the Mastrung
holyshit10=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reprieve]} && !${Me.Song[Reprieve].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Reprieve
holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fighting Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Fighting Frenzy
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Shared Brutality]} && !${Me.Song[Reflected Brutality].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Shared Brutality
holyshit13=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Conquering Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Conquering Frenzy
holyshit14=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Berserking Discipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Berserking Discipline
holyshit15=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cleaving Acrimony Discipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Cleaving Acrimony Discipline
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Battle Leap]}) /casting "Battle Leap"
holyshit17=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID}) /casting "Vehement Rage"
holyshit18=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Strikes]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && !${Group.Member[2].ID} && !${Mercenary.ID}) /multiline ; /casting "Silent Strikes" ; /timed 1 ; /casting "Distraction Attack"
holyshit19=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]}) /casting "Blinding Fury"
holyshit20=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Desperation]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Desperation"
holyshit21=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Juggernaut Surge"
holyshit22=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reckless Abandon]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 15000) /casting "Reckless Abandon"
holyshit23=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.PctHPs} > 65) /casting "Savage Spirit"
holyshit24=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Uncanny Resilience]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && (${Me.PctHPs} < 50 || ${Target.Named})) /casting "Uncanny Resilience"
holyshit25=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Untamed Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 50000) /casting "Untamed Rage"
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bloodlust Aura]} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Aura.Equal[Bloodlust Aura]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Bloodlust Aura

Last edited:
I had to use 'PetBuffIf3=!${Me.Pet.Buff[Burnout XII]}' to get it to work, it did not like the .ID added at the end