macskills

Armorer

Reaction score
I could use some help with the mac skillz....i have tryed everything...i downloaded the skillz.mac and put it in my macros folder started and restarted several times my computer....when i load my ranger and type /mac skillz it will load the spells and set off the abjuration spell and wont continue practicing, and no my skill are not capped out they are like 194/255 or something like that...please i am begging someone for help....i have been trying different things for 2 days even unloaded mmo and reinstalled made sure eq was up to date...gosh i just dont know what else to do PLZ HELP!!!

so when you start the macro it will mem the spells , but not cast anything?

Does it mem spells then say your maxed and stop?

When is the last time you rebooted your computer?

Are you near other players? I think there's a check in the macro that looks for other players around and will wait until they leave before working.

Are you near other players? I think there's a check in the macro that looks for other players around and will wait until they leave before working.

Nope it doesn't.

Can try a different one.
/mac skillcast #
# being the # of the spellgem your trying to cast

Or you can use /plugin mq2twist (which is for bards but it somewhat will work for you.)

/twist # # # # # # # #

# being the # of the spellgem your trying to cast

Spells do mem.. it casts skin like wood on my ranger then nada.. no macro ended nothing.. On other classes even after a restart it tells me macro has ended. /twist is a good filler but not the automation im looking for..

Spells do mem.. it casts skin like wood on my ranger then nada.. no macro ended nothing.. On other classes even after a restart it tells me macro has ended. /twist is a good filler but not the automation im looking for..

I made some changes to it, give this one a try and let me know.

htw

Attachments

• skillz.mac
    15.6 KB · Views: 26
When I loaded my Sk and typed the mac says no subroutine found....but we are super close cuz when I loaded my Mage it ran the macro but stopped cuz Abjuration was max but the other 4 were not maxed.. pally works great no problems!!!! loaded the spells on ranger abjurations was maxed on her went to the second (alteration) casted once and then it stopped.... hopes this help but i just want to thank you for helping

Get the one from the first post in the first thread. Make sure that your spell bar is showing as well and run it. I was having a similar issue. It'd mem the spells, cast the first one once, then just sit there. Wasn't until I toggle my spellbar back into view that it kicked in and done what it was supposed to.