Macro to raise FD skill?

mb4xy3

Reaction score
Is there a way to raise my FD skill as a monk while afk in my own guild hall or something? I am able to raise my bard skills afk, but I'm not aware of anything that will auto FD for me.

Here, I threw one together for you. Name it whatever (I just used fd.mac, but w/e!), and put in your macros directory.

Code:
#turbo 120

Sub Main
  /declare CycleDelay string local 1s
  :loop
  /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Feign Death]} && ${Me.State.NotEqual[FEIGN]} && ${Me.Standing}) {
    /delay ${CycleDelay}
    /doability "Feign Death"
    /delay 5s ${Me.State.Equal[FEIGN]}
  }
  /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Feign Death]} && ${Me.State.Equal[FEIGN]}) /stand
  /if (${Me.Skill[Feign Death]} == ${Me.SkillCap[Feign Death]}) {
    /echo Feign Death skill at max, ending macro.
    /if (${Me.State.NotEqual[FEIGN]}) {
      /delay 10s ${Me.AbilityReady[Feign Death]}
      /doability "Feign Death"
    }
    /endm
  }
  /goto :loop
  /return

htw

Ok, sorry for my newbish, but I see this macro in my macros folder. Now, how do I start it?

edit

I figured it out, it's /macro fd

thanks, it's running now!

Is there a similar one for spell slot 1? Aka, I need to raise divination as an example. CAn I cast spell slot 1 all night?

Last edited:
could likely just do /twist <spellgemslot> or there should be a number of different macro already in the base build for doing spell skill ups

Load whatever spells have the skills you want to raise and this should raise all spells/abilities to max overnight. Obviously do it away from people, preferably in a private guild hall that only you have access to.

If you target a fighting dummy, it will also raise your melee skills like bash/kick/etc.

Download, once in game: /mac skills

Attachments

• Skills.mac
    4.1 KB · Views: 17
Where is the fighting dummy in the guild hall!? I've been doing all my shit in the arena!

I've been doing my combat skill-ups against mobs in general, I didn't even know there were dummies to use! I have been away for while :)

I'll load up that macro for my spells, thanks! I have a guild with just my friend and I, both use mmobugs, so no risk of anyone ever seeing us in the hall.

Can skill-up combat skills dueling a pet, both offensive and defensive.

Load whatever spells have the skills you want to raise and this should raise all spells/abilities to max overnight. Obviously do it away from people, preferably in a private guild hall that only you have access to.

If you target a fighting dummy, it will also raise your melee skills like bash/kick/etc.

How do you make this loop? It only runs it once and then says macro ended?

How do you make this loop? It only runs it once and then says macro ended?

I added a ${Me.Class.CanCast} check to /call Skills which ends if all your casting skills are maxxed.

Attachments

• Skills.mac
    4.2 KB · Views: 8