macro ignorant

shemok

Reaction score
hello i bought this to use for beastlord, but i can't find a beastlord macro that i can get working. was told to post for help so thats what i am doing :) can i please get a working beastlord macro..thank you

pretty sure RH.mac can be used for a beast.

Pretty sure there is a BH.mac on macroquest2.com

Id say try modbot. I use my beastlord as the one that i play so i havent automated him. But it works pretty good for my druid and you would be just changing like one line in the .ini from false to true so that he melees.

Its pretty set out on the wiki too so you can kinda learn what you need to set it up like you want.

bh.mac

the bh.mac is the one that isn't working for me. bstlord doesn't want to attack just target himself and his pet.

I'd suggest reasing through the MQ2 wiki, and through the macro. It's best to learn for yourself. People won't hold your hand and do things for you (Unless you pay them, it seems), but are more than happy to help if you at least try to figure it out yourself.

aren't i paying for it?

im confused there, thought i was paying for this help i am a premium member after all. i might have been misled was told that if i need help i post for help and the "devs" give me the help i am asking for.

You're paying for access... that is all.

This man speaks the truth, you're paying for access to the site. We encourage you to read, try things out, learn, and ask questions on the boards when something specific to a macro isn't working. Devestator will custom code macros for a fee if you prefer, but no one is going to make it work for you without any effort put forth.

The Wiki truly is the best source of information along with reading other macros and how they work to learn how to do something. If you're stuck or don't understand a function of a macro, feel free to ask and someone will chime in, just don't expect to be spoonfed line by line the answer... unless, again, you don't mind paying for the service. (It's not horribly expensive).

Last edited:
dunno if the macro u use has an ini or not if is does have u set is up and spell everything correctly. if it doesnt then its hard coded into the macro and will require u to sort though it.