Macro for Groundspawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokuson

Reaction score
This is a macro request for something that could pick up groundspawns in your area--specifically this is for the mushrooms / fungi in North Kaladim to make Kaladim Constitutionals.

Any help / info would be appreciated!

Army made one on this site. its batched in with his tskill macros Iirc

flame flame flame!
die die die
FOAD!

wait.....nm wrong forums

the one from MQ2 forums i dont think is working without updates. They changed the way you interact with groundspawns not sure if that is updated or not.

The macro is updated and works.

Just another quick tip though if your ever wanting to target any ground spawn but dont know exact name type

/items

That gives a list of all ground spawns in the zone. So maybe your wanting a mushroom and it shows up as *blue then you would type

/itemtarget *blue to target it then /gank to pull it if your into the /gank thing.

ATM my druid is foraging for fletching 24/7. Every few hours ground spawns come up. I just go to her PC have 2 hotkeys made one to /itemtarget X and anotehr to /gank. Takes about 4 seconds to get 10 ground spawns hehe.

Neat chit! I had an old pickup mac that stopped working, think I was doing yew leaves or some sort, now I know where to look =)

actully kalidim and acorn are spawn spacific

if oyu can find the names of the spawns you want you can edit acorngank to pick those up.

Status
Not open for further replies.